Chapter 37 -38

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 37

    If we say that after the end of the world, the survivor base is an inevitable product. From the current conditions, City B will be the first place to be established.

    In just fifteen days, from the global volcanic eruption to the unknown virus infection, in just fifteen days, the population of City B just doubled.

    This is an increase on the basis that the death rate of the original population in City B exceeds 60%.

    Zhou Tao, Ye Jianfei, Zhao Feng, and Liu Bai, although they have super influences in their respective families, not all of them have become family owners like Zhou Tao.

    When Zhou Tao learned that the end of the world was about to break out, he also told his friends the news. But what I have seen so far is that even if they are prepared, most of them are the personal strength of a few of them.

    City B, after all, is the political center of the entire China. There was a good saying in the past that a brick in a university can kill three college students, but a brick in City B can kill three officials.

    So so far, even if the Zhou family, the Ye family, the Zhao family and the Liu family have super strengths in City B, they dare not say that they are the first.

    Compared with those old-fashioned families and those who were already at the top, Zhou Tao and his colleagues were still too young.

    City B is centered on the Ancient Ci Palace, which is heavily guarded to the north. On the fifth day of the outbreak of the last days, the leadership divided the entire city B into two parts, basically equivalent to the inner and outer layers of the survivor base in the future.

    Relying on the Ancient Ci Palace, the original citizens of City B live here. Most of the later survivors were outside the third ring.

    However, there are exceptions. Not all people who have houses in City B are willing to abandon their houses and enter the planning zone, and not all survivors from outside are powerless.

    But overall, this is the prototype of a two-tier survivor base.

    Zhou Tao hid his power underground in the first place, and transferred most of Zhou's financial and material resources to the neighboring Baijia City when the survivor base in City B appeared in its embryonic form.

    Zhou Tao and Xi Qun and others carefully discussed what Qu Luo said that day. Mr. Liu will never let go of Xi Teng, so he must be prepared in advance.

    Beishan District is equivalent to a taboo in China. Even if the famous foreign businessmen in China want to fight there, they will be ruthlessly crushed, not to mention the outsiders who have been there.

    On this point, the upper echelons of China have maintained a consistent tacit understanding. Although Edward felt the gap and went in, no one even knew what he had done in it, but this had undoubtedly nailed him to the death deck.

    As long as it is known, it is known by the upper echelons of China.

    But this premise is also the most critical step. If no one knows, then Edward is naturally just the patriotic foreign businessman.