Chapter 29

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The next journey is so smooth that people dare not imagine.

    For the whole 4.8 kilometers, Wang Jianmin and Song Aiqin hugged tightly, looking at Qu Lao with horror and indescribable excitement.

    Zhou Yuan drove the car with a solemn, expressionless face and a serious face in front of him. And the car window on Quluo's side was lowered halfway, so that she could stretch out her hand.

    As long as there is a turmoil or a mob with a short-eyed head, Qu Lao will be unceremoniously smashed by a fireball, causing them to be wiped out.

    What he held in his hand was the water that had joined the green solidified body in the space. Because it is an opaque cup, Wang Jianmin and Song Aiqin can only see Qu Lao sip, and they don't know how much she drank.

    In a forest park, there are not many mutated plants in it. In addition to the roads Zhou Yuan drove, it is also the asphalt road specially paved by ZF at this place. The roads are even more dry and safe and reliable.

    The speed was so fast that the mutant plants a little further away didn't even have time to react, and Qu Luo and his party had already driven out of their hunting range.

    The fireball in Qu Lao's hand has never been broken, not only the monsters that rushed forward, but also the mutant plants that were eager to move. Finally, add her unpleasant bends and corners, just like a personal firepower.

    "Xiao Lao, you, what are you?" After

    leaving the forest, Wang Jianmin's eyes were already bright and scary. For these scientific researchers, although they are not researching things by themselves, they are full of curiosity about the unknown.

    Song Aiqin didn't rush to speak before his wife, but she stared at Qu Lao sharply.

    Qu Lao slowly retracted his hand, and Zhou Yuan had already cooperated to raise the window of the car.

    "This, it should be the supernatural power generated after this apocalyptic eruption." Qu Lao turned half-side to face the two teachers, a flare of flames appeared between his fingers.

    Wang Jianmin and Song Aiqin whispered softly, but their bodies involuntarily moved forward a little closer.

    "This is really amazing!" The two approached the flame slightly with their hands, and the blazing high temperature made them give up when they were still a certain distance away.

    It was a real flame, but looking at Qu Lao's white and soft fingers, there were no scars at all.

    "I am a fire type ability, Zhou Yuan is a water type ability. They were only discovered not long ago." Such a thing as an ability, although it is better not to be too high-profile at the beginning.

    But that also depends on who it is, not to mention the Zhou family forces that will be shrouded in city B this time, even if the only outsiders Wang Jianmin and Song Aiqin know now, Qu Lao is confident that these two will not speak out.

    Character is really important.

    "Before we met two people in the community. One was powerful and the other was extremely fast. The performance of the two people was obviously not in the range of normal people, just like superhumans. We saw the person with infinite power, The steel pipe with a thick wrist broke, and the one that was so fast ran from a hundred meters away to another place in the blink of an eye.”