Chapter 41-42

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 41

    The atmosphere fell into a weird silence, and after a while, everyone came to a waking up from Qu Lao's murderous words.

    A group of people looked at Zhou Yuan and the three people across from Qu Lao with various eyes, not knowing what they were thinking.

    However, it can be clearly seen that Qu Lao is farther away in the minds of these men. In the eyes of the women at the scene, the prestige is even higher.

    Zhou Yuan put the things in place, and then sat next to Qu Lao, not looking at the three people opposite from beginning to end.

    Those who hold the banner of being good for you but do something to hurt you or your loved ones are also those three who have not really done any actual harm.

    Otherwise, Zhou Yuan's attitude would not have been such a silent protest.

    Although Wu Liang couldn't understand Zhou Yuan's strict control of his wife, at best he was angry. Since childhood, Wu Liang has always admired Zhou Yuan, and naturally he has always believed that Zhou Yuan deserves the best woman in the world.

    In Wu Liang's mind, the most kind and lovely woman in the world can't be Qu Lao, but Tian Mi.

    Therefore, even when Wu Liang, the boss, didn't realize his intentions for Tian Mi, he had been doing things to bring Zhou Yuan and Tian Mi together.

    However, that was all before the end of the world. After the end of the world, many things can no longer be explained by common sense. And Wu Liang also became increasingly confused about the eldest brother he admired and his appreciation level.

    "Brother Zhou, what are you looking for? You don’t look as good as Tian Mi, so you have a better figure, but you should not be that carnal...ah..." There was

    a'pop', Qu Luohao He pressed a piece of cake to Wu Liang's face without mercy, and the fork in his hand was in front of Wu Liang.

    "What did you just say, I didn't hear it clearly, can you say it again, OK? Who did you say is not good?"

    In a woman's mind, comparison is more important than life. The gloomy smile on Qu Lao's face just set off that gorgeous face extraordinarily attractive.

    Of course, only for Zhou Yuan alone.

    "In my heart, Xiao Lao is the most beautiful woman in the world."

    Zhou Yuan definitely saved Wu Liang's life while showing his loyalty. Judging from the relationship with Qu Lao in the past two months, if Wu Liang would dare To say that Tian Mi is more beautiful, Qu Lao's fork will definitely be inserted.

    Zhou Yuan knew that among these three childhood friends, Qu Lao was only interested in Wu Liang.

    The reason, maybe someone bullied Qu Lao when he was a child and Wu Liang heroes saved the United States.

    The corner of Song Chengen's eyes that was watching from the side jumped, for his lack of interest and lack of interest. Song Chengen really likes Qu Lao, he has liked it since he was a child.