Chapter 025

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The bald head jumped at the corners of his eyebrows, and finally a trace of panic flashed in his eyes. "The troops?"

    "Humph."

    Zhou Yuan sneered again with disdain to answer him.

    Zhou Yuan's appearance is definitely not good intentions. At this moment, even if the bald head is strong and stupid, he can see that there is nothing to say between the two sides.

    Taking advantage of Zhou Yuan's back kick to deal with the military division, his right hand quickly touched his arms.

    What about the troops coming out? Can you hit as many bullets as you can?

    I have to say that there is really something wrong with the idea of ​​strong bald head. But the fault lies in the fact that he hasn't got the gun in his arms yet.

    And Zhou Yuan, how could he give him a chance to get a gun?

    There was a distance of about three meters between the two, and the Mitsubishi thorn in Zhou Yuan's hand quickly and fiercely threw it over.

    At this time, if the bald head is strong and does not hide, then he is not a problem of multiple holes. Whether you can live or not is all a question.

    A panic flashed in Bald Qiang's eyes again, and he didn't worry about whether he was good or not, and a lazy donkey rolled to the corner of the wall to the right.

    Although his posture was ugly, he hit his head halfway, but at least he escaped the fatal blow. And this time, Zhou Yuan also did not let go of this good opportunity.

    Before Shao Touqiang got up, he took a big step forward, picked up the chair next to him, and smashed it hard.

    The position of the corner is really inconvenient to make dodge movements. In addition, the moment when he hit his head fiercely, it made the bald head a little dizzy.

    Although I heard the wind, there was no reaction. The chair slammed on Bald Qiang's body, the strong force made Bald Qiang wailed, and the chair was also torn apart.

    At this moment, Zhou Yuan had already reached the bald head Qiang's side. He pulled back the Mitsubishi thorn that he had just thrown out from the wall. While kicking his bald head and strong chest, the sharp blade in his hand flipped his wrist and scraped past the opponent's right wrist.

    "Ah..." With a stern cry, the bald-headed right hand broke.

    At this time, Zhou Yuan stood up straight without hurries. Looking at the person rolling on the ground because of the pain, he kicked the opponent again and brought out the black May Fourth pistol.

    China is very strict in the management of firearms, and the firearms available to the private sector are basically those that were eliminated by the military decades ago.

    However, no matter how it is eliminated, the fact that this thing is a firearm cannot be changed.

    When the gun was about to fall, Zhou Yuan picked it up with a clever effort and took the thing in his hand.