Chapter 021

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Beihu Community is a community built around Beihu. I won’t say more about the others, but the location in that area is really subtle.

    At the beginning, Quluo was for the convenience of going to school, so the house I bought was also close to Jinshi University. However, the other side did not leave the exit of Tianjin.

    Going to the university, when the final destination reaches the university town, there is no way. Jin City University Town is a large university town that combines six or seven colleges and universities, and now it is the place that Qu Luo and Zhou Yuan most want to get around.

    What's the most in the university town? The most people! Although the military has organized manpower to help the people evacuate, who knows if there are any fish caught there.

    No, it should be very possible, there are still many people left over there.

    After the apocalyptic outbreak, there are not only unknown monsters and mutated plants, but also mutated humans. After that deep sleep, some of the awakened people had abilities, and some became the living dead.

    The pale face, like the dark circles under the eyes of a drug addict. The eyeballs had completely turned grayish white, and the slightly opened mouth was dripping with saliva because of the lust for blood.

    If you are lucky and meet someone who has not eaten before, you can still see a clean human figure. But if you are unlucky, your mouth is full of blood, pieces of meat, minced meat, or even a broken body that has been bitten by other monsters.

    Even if you are not scared to death, you can be disgusted to death.

    The limbs are stiff, so the movement speed is not fast. There is no pain, no perception, no thinking ability, and basically invincible except for headshots.

    The most important thing is that as long as one bite by this kind of thing, or cause a little scar, then it will become that kind of weird monster in six hours.

    After the end of the world, people call it zombies.

    Qu Lao is a major student. Although he is not poor, he is not rich either. For private cars or something, you don’t need to be delusional.

    Zhou Yuan's family is very rich, but they have no more than three days off each month, and for these three days, they basically hide at home to peek at Qu Lao, and there is no need or opportunity to buy a private car.

    Don't talk about cars, the two hapless people don't even have bicycles.

    The two followed the corner of the house and moved towards the opposite direction of the university town. It was noon, when the sun was full.

    Under normal circumstances, those mutant plants will be sluggish, and there is not much hunting mood. And those zombies are now in a weak state.

    Qu Lao knew that this kind of beautiful time that only the noon sun could give these monsters a certain amount of harm would not be too long.

    Just like when playing online games, every game will give your novice time protection. After another fifteen days, this problem will no longer be a problem after the end of the world has erupted for 20 days.