Chapter 026

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    On the other side of the toll booth, when the younger brothers came, they lowered the railing. Although the people over there complained, but they didn't have the courage to rush.

    Several corpses were piled up not far away, and blood stains on the ground had stained the ground black. The vision impact was too great, and it also consumed the courage of these people.

    The strong bald head is hard to say, and he was pushed against his waist with a murder weapon, and he didn't know what he meant to express when he looked at him.

    And in the small room just now, Zhou Yuan had already figured out the overall strength of this gang. Even if there are only two pistols in total, it is clear who they are on.

    Zhou Yuan pushed his head against Shaoqiang slightly, and he saw Shaoqiang stiffen up suddenly, and then slowly and as much as possible to relax.

    "Xiao Huang, come here."

    Xiao Huang, like barking a dog. In the entire group, only the bald-headed Qiang could call this. And Huang Mao not only had to be happy, but also walked over with a very happy look.

    "Boss, what's the matter?"

    "Give me the gun."

    Although everything was done according to Zhou Yuan's plan, Baldou Qiang still had his own plans. If Huang Mao calls out the gun, he must first give it to himself.

    At that time, as long as the gun is in hand. Hmph, even the left hand can make the bastard behind him shoot two holes.

    "Huh?" Huang Mao's face appeared blankly for a moment, just about to ask if he did something wrong, why the boss took his gun.

    However, after seeing the ugly expression of Bald Qiang, Huang Mao did not dare to say anything, and obediently took out the gun in his arms and handed it over.

    It's just that a flash of resentment flashed in those slightly drooping eyes. I am trying to be a bull and a horse for a bald head, and I am at the forefront of everything, but this bastard still doesn't trust me.

    At the moment, bald head Qiang didn't have any thoughts to look at Huang Mao's expression, looking at the gun Huang Mao handed over, his eyes were hot.

    But at this moment, he stretched out a hand diagonally, and took Huang Mao's gun in front of him.

    Huang Mao was full of doubts, but he dared not say anything. I thought that Cheng Yaojin, who was killed halfway, was the confidant of Baldouqiang's newest superior. How did he know that Baldouqiang not only hated Zhou Yuan at this moment, but also hated Huang Mao, the little brother who has no eyes.

    "You guys, go and remove the barrier."

    Zhou Yuan's low voice sounded, and Huang Mao and the others looked over with a strange expression. What is the new confidant, the boss, talking about? Remove the barrier?

    How will I collect things in the future? What else do you do?

    "Huh?" With Huang Mao taking the lead, the other younger brothers all looked at Zhou Yuan with strange expressions.