Works Related (14-16)

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

I really didn't dare to move myself, but my eyes were tightly fixed.

It seemed that Zhou Yuan's sanity finally returned.

"Don't you think there is any difference in your body?" Qu Lao has never thought about dominating the king in this life, but the person who made him uncomfortable in the previous life still has to give a good return.

But now, if you want to have the ability but not the ability, you want to have no connections, how can you give back to others?

So Qu Lao also made up his mind to stay here for a month to consolidate his abilities.

To have the experience of level five abilities in the previous life, at least one must have a certain degree of self-protection ability. The first-level abilities are just those five small fireballs, which can't cook with fire, let alone challenge others.

Zhou Yuan frowned and was able to pinch a fly. "Body? Not the same?"

Although he didn't quite understand what Qu Lao meant, Zhou Yuan still habitually followed the instructions and felt it.

A special feeling of inexplicability caused Zhou Yuan to reach out his hand involuntarily. A small drop of water condensed between his fingers, and just such a small drop made Zhou Yuan's face pale.

Qu Lao didn't interrupt Zhou Yuan's actions, but his heart jumped fiercely as he watched the water droplets condensed between Zhou Yuan's fingers.

It is not difficult to know that the ability to send fireballs or water balls at first, as long as you can feel your own power.

But to control that energy condensed in his fingers, Qu Lao could only do it with the experience of a fifth-level ability person in his previous life. Zhou Yuan was definitely considered a gift.

It's no wonder, no wonder that Zhou Yuan in his previous life was able to climb the list of the 100 strongest powers in China only by relying on the weakest water system ability.

"What the hell is this?" Zhou Yuan's strength couldn't support his aggregation for too long, and the water droplets eventually turned into a pool of clear water and washed Zhou Yuan's hands.

"Ability." Qu Lao looked at Zhou Yuan while propping his chin, feeling a little unwilling again in his heart. "Or you can imagine it as a superpower."

Zhou Yuan did not speak any more, but the doubt in his eyes was not hidden at all. Why do you know so much?

Qu Lao did not intend to keep Zhou Yuan from a lot of things. But before that, the signing of the master-servant contract was a threshold.

"Your grandfather told me." For a

moment, Zhou Yuan's stare-eyed boss made the murderer's face even more fierce and terrifying.

☆, 014

Qu Lao stepped forward and held Zhou Yuan. In the next second, the scenery around the two of them changed. There was no longer the familiar living room, but a leisurely pastoral scenery.