Chapter 027

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Things are thrilling to say, but it only takes more than ten minutes to do it.

    When Zhou Yuan returned to the abandoned house before, Qu Lao and others had just breathed out. Sitting there for a long time, the three people got out of the car and turned the lumbar spine to move the muscles and bones.

    No matter how comfortable the car is, it won't be very comfortable for so long to bump under exhaustion. Wang Jianmin and Song Aiqin supported each other and sat aside. At this time, who would care about cleanliness.

    Qu Lao is a little depressed. If you are alone, you can not only enter the space to fall asleep, but also pull out a sofa or chair to rest.

    But now, in order not to be surprising, I can only sit on the ground obediently at this time, leaning against the wall and basking in the sun.

    Under the cover of the backpack, they took out three bottles of calcium milk, and the three of them drank slowly, replenishing the water needed by the body, and by the way, slightly relieved the feeling of being hungry but a little hungry.

    The person shining in the April sun was dizzy, and Qu Lao cared more and more about the dream he had had before.

    But since being interrupted by Zhou Yuan that day, I have never seen such a scene again.

    Moreover, Qu Luo directly realized that that dream could tell him something different. It can even solve the biggest doubts in my heart over the years for myself.

    When Zhou Yuan came back, he jumped directly off the wall. After coming down, he didn't say a word, and walked into the car with Qu Lao in his arms.

    "Uncle Wang, Aunt Song will get in the car soon, we are leaving."

    Wang Jianmin and Song Aiqin are not old and stubborn who don't know the world, and they don't want to break the hobby of asking the bottom of the casserole for anything.

    When Zhou Yuan greeted him, he quickly got up, hand in hand and quickly got into the car. Regarding such a show of affection between the two children, although it was only half a day, the old couple had already taken offense.

    In the view of Wang Jianmin and Song Aiqin, Qu Lao is indeed very thin, and it is totally understandable for Zhou Yuan to take more care of him.

    From beginning to end, except when Zhou Yuan approached, Qu Lao didn't have any expressions after he raised his eyebrows when he heard the smell of blood.

    It seemed that the time when Zhou Yuan went out just now was very thrilling.

    Zhou Yuan moved quickly, and soon the car drove out of the small road. The toll booth has been completely demolished, and the two-mile line on the previous road is almost gone.

    When Zhou Yuan and the others drove over in the car, it happened that there were not many obstacles in the front, and the one in the back had not yet come.

    Soon, the car passed the toll booth and drove all the way to City B. If you follow this rate, you can enter the boundary of City B in three hours at most.