Chapter 8: Welcome to Kyoroch!

A/n: Alright I took down the picture since alot of your Mongrels are fighting and I don't Honestly find it amusing... I only wanted to see your opinions, not you to fight on who's really powerful.

That's all I wanted to say.

______________________________________

[Author's POV]

At night We can see Y/n on top of the highest Cathedral in Kyoroch overlooking the city as he wore a different armor, this time it was black and instead of a hood it had a helmet.

As Y/n was over looking at the town he saw Tatsumi and Mine walking down the market place, as he saw Lubbock was walking down the much more open market place.

Y/n turned around as he saw Akame with 2 revolutionary army spies in the graveyard, as they we're talking Akame ran and saved the two from Ran who sent the feathers towards them.

(For those who don't know who Ran is)

Akame: Feathers?!

Ran: after checking the hunch your most definitely Akame.

Akame walked towards him unsheathing Murasame.

Akame: The Teigu, Mastema! Your part of the Jeagers!!

She said Glaring at Ran who was in the air.

Y/n was at the highest point of the Cathedral as he was watching Akame and Ran fight.

Y/n: There's no reason for me to intervene so I'll just watch from here, if Akame goes into a tight position that's where I'll be intervening.

Ran: I wil be making this a... One sided Attack!

Ran said and shots feathers from his wings aiming towards Akame who dodges them.
As the two soldiers that was with Akame were hiding behind the tree. Two feathers suddenly levitates Behind Ran, he shot the two feathers aiming for Akame.

Akame dodges them by sprinting backward, as the feathers suddenly turns towards Akame surprising her.
Akame isn't able to dodge so she just swung Murasame sideways slashing the two feathers