Epilogue: Entering The New Era

[Author's POV]

With the destruction of the supreme Teigu and the death of The Empire's Strongest, The Corrupted Era has now ended.
Giving the people a new one, where they wouldn't have to suffer as much.

Somewhere at the battlefield after Akame's battle against Esdeath, we can see everyone happily talking.

Najenda: Good job everyone, the final battle was a success and we won.

Lubbock: It's finally over, huh?

Mine: Yeah... The suffering can finally stop.

Mine then leaned her head on Tatsumi's shoulder, as Tatsumi wrapped his arms around her.

Tatsumi: We can finally get away from the killing.

Akame: Y/n can I talk to you for a second?

Y/n: Yeah sure... I'll talk to Akame for a sec. We'll be back.

Y/n and Akame then walked to a private spot, where no one can hear their conversation.

Y/n: So... What did you want to talk about?

Akame: Thanks...

Y/n: Thanks for what??

Akame: Thanks for keeping your promise.

Akame then turned around and kissed Y/n, which surprised at first, but still sinked in to it. The two shared a passionate kiss before separating.

Y/n: I already told you didn't I? I'll survive this... And you still owe me that 'I Do'.

Akame: Yeah... I just hope you're ok with someone like this.

Akame said worriedly about her looks since the markings of Murasame would remain.

Y/n then sighed and hugged Akame.

Y/n: I already told you... When I first confessed, I don't care if you're broken, A slave or a murderer... You'll be the one and only woman I love, so don't worry about that, I could care less about that... All I cared was us getting out of this battle alive.

Akame: Thanks... I love you, Y/n.

Y/n: Love you too, Akame.

Te two then shared one more kiss before going back to the others where they saw Leone talking to Najenda.

Y/n: Oh, Leone how are you feeling?

Leone: We're you the one that saved me Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah... You're Akame's bestfriend and a friend of mine, so of course I needed to save you.

Leone: Thanks... and about Honest, he's being tortured right now by the Rebels.

Y/n: Now... It's finally over, the root has been cut... This world no longer needs NightRaid.

Najenda: Yeah... Good Job NightRaid! We finished our final mission!

Everyone shouted in happiness knowing that they can finally end the endless cycle of suffering.

Time skip.

At the prison of B/n, we cans we Y/n wearing his Prince outfit and was walking next to Najenda.

B/n: Finally my beheading right? I may have failed as an Emperor and maybe even as a little brother... But at least there's one final job I need to see through till the end.

While walking towards the execution ground Y/n and B/n we're talking.

B/n: I'm sorry... Aniki... I should've listened to you...