Chapter 10: The imprisonment Of The Prince

[Author's POV]

Three months after the Assasination of Borick... With Borick's death causing his influence to Vanish, the Path of Peace was finally able to orchestrate an armed uprising. Believing that fighting against the Empire that oppresses their own people was their calling. They assaulted the government offices that imposed heavy taxes and the store house of the landlords. Although the Great Lord wanted to avoid bloodshed. Understanding that Land and food were needed to sustain massive number of followers. He agreed to the rationale of the religious group's leader. Many citizens oppressed by the Empire also rose up to the uprising. The Revolution spread throughout the Empire. Simultaneously, the western nations massive army began as if it were waiting for that precise moment.
The inexperienced army of the Empire suffered one loss after the other. And allowed the nation's army to penetrate deep into the Empires territory. And thus the Empire found itself with many problems on hand...

Meanwhile in order to avoid being attacked while retreating NightRaid's group chose to take a long detour and come back to the capital from the south. They are now on a road 250 km away from the Empire.

Right now we can see three tents set by NightRaid, inside one was Najenda, Leone and Susanoo. Susanoo was taking care of Najenda and Leone, the next Tent was just for the boys. The other one was for Akame and Y/n since... Y/n wanted to talk about something with Akame, they wanted some privacy.

Inside the tent we can see Akame and Y/n taking.

Akame: So Y/n what did you want to talk about?

Y/n then closed his eyes and took a deep breath, after taking a deep breath Y/n looked at Akame determined to make her his.

Y/n: Akame, I love you. Be mine.

(I legit don't know how to confess so... I just went with how Gilgamesh would...)

This surprised Akame and had wide eyes, Akame not answer worried Y/n and started to think he'll get rejected.

Y/n: It's fine if you don't feel the same way... I just wanted to tell you this.

Y/n was about to stand up but was pushed to the ground by Akame.
This surprised Y/n, but the next move of Akame surprised him even more.
Akame then took the initiative and kissed Y/n, he had his eyes widened with surprised but then sinked into the kiss.
After the passionate kiss Akame looked at Y/n

Akame: I love you two and I'd love to be yours, I just hope your fine with someone like me...

Akame said making Y/n smile and caressed her cheek.

Y/n: I don't care if your broken, a murderer or a slave. Your the only woman I will and will ever love, so be mine Akame. I love you.

Akame: I love you too.

Akame said and kissed Y/n.
Unknown to the two Leone was watching them.
Leone saw what happened and smiled knowing her Bestfriend have found love.

Time Skip.

After getting back to their base NightRaid received a new mission of assassinating a group that has caused trouble throughout the Capital.

At night we can Y/n and the others except for Susanoo who was back in the base, on top of a building.
They were overlooking the city, searching for their target.

Y/n: Wild hunt... They committed numerous atrocities for they're own enjoyment, but from my deduction is they want to be targeted by NightRaid... They believe it would save them time of looking for them. We received alot of requests on assassinating wild hunt. This is the biggest numbers of request we have seen, and it reflects of how brutal they are the wild hunt is. We also received direct orders from the Revolutionary Army to assassinate them. The mission is eliminate the people who tyrannized the civilians and possibly take thier Teigu. Since they want to be hunted by the NightRaid we'll hunt you down and kill every single one of you.