Chapter 13: Saving The Sister's

[Author's POV]

At the living room of NightRaid we can see everyone except for Najenda and Susanoo playing truth or dare.

Tatsumi: Y/n.... Truth or Dare?

Y/n: Dare... Give me your best shot.

This made Tatsumi smirk since he'll be revealing Y/n's most prized possession.

Tatsumi: Can you show us your Akame merchandise?

What Tatsumi said surprised Akame and shocked Y/n, while the others we're just smirking knowing Y/n does have one maybe two or maybe even more Akame merchandise.

Y/n: How do you know about my treasures?!

Leone: Remember when you we're asleep on the couch yesterday?

Y/n: Yeah, what does that have to do with this?

Tatsumi: Well, I was sent by Najenda to clean the rooms and when I entered I saw alot of Akame merchandise... So show us.

Y/n: I'm going to have to take away the spare key of my room from Najenda later. Fine....

Y/n then snapped his fingers and a portal appeared above the table, then hundreds of merchandises of Akame came out of it.
There we're Figurines, Dakimakura, posters and other stuff, there was alot of it, and when I mean alot it's alot...

When Akame saw all of this she was surprised, she didn't think Y/n would have this much merchandise of her.

While the girls was looking at the stuff on the table Lubbock, Tatsumi and Y/n we're talking.

Tatsumi: Y/n... Since you have this much Akame merchandise... You must tell me where I can get these... I need a Dakimakura of Mine.

Lubbock: Yeah and I need one of Najenda.

Y/n: Don't worry I got you.

Y/n snapped his fingers again and two portals opened up Infront of the three, then more merchandise came out not just Akame's, but Mine's and Najenda's as well.

Tatsumi: How do you have this much?

Y/n: I dunno when I was looking inside the GoB I just found all of these inside. Take what you want, just don't take the Akame one's those are mine.

The two then took what they wanted, when the girls noticed the boys being quiet they all looked back and saw that the boys we're happily looking at Figurines of they're lovers.
Y/n was admiring a figurine of Akame, Tatsumi was admiring a figurine of Mine, while Lubbock was admiring a figurine of Najenda.

Najenda: Akame, Y/n. I need you two for a mission...

Najenda then suddenly opens the door and enters the room, she was in shock of how much merchandise is on the table.

Najenda: I'm not going to ask much, but you two come with me.

Najenda then left the room, while Akame was talking to Y/n.

Akame: We'll have a talk later ok?

Y/n: Yes...

Time skip.

After putting Y/n's treasures back in his GoB, we can see Najenda and the two outside the base.

Najenda was sitting on a rock, while Y/n and Akame was standing.

Najenda: Soon, all the Anti-Imperial will have gathered and surrounded the Imperial Capital.

Y/n: So the final battle is finally upon us...