Chapter 2

"Where the hell he is? Its high time that he should prepare the breakfast .That arrogant bitch..",a middle aged women is blabbering to the way to a small room located near the kitchen. At the same moment gulf rushly open the door of his room . And there his step mom is standing not at all pleasant at all. "Where were you? You didn't learned your lessons at all"...And she started the yelling. But gulf was only physically present there his mind was still at that vivid dream. At last his step mom stopped her yellings and finally he could escape from it. And he go to the kitchen quickly and start to prepare the breakfast.
This is not new to him. Eversince his dad married to this women he experience this daily. So he is now used to it. After he prepared the breakfast he brings it to the table . One by one everyone is coming to have the food. His dad came but never looked him and no wish for him ..no smile ..nothing... Gulf feels a heavy ping on his heart. And then came the one and only son of his stepmom Irene. "Good morning chan " His dad said who doesn't speak a single word till now is smiling fondly to Chanyeol aka Chan. After his mom died and married to Irene he come across this everyday and he feels lonely .No one speak to him other than his step mom's yellings. Not a single good word or a smile. His dad had stopped talk to him and don't know why. He tried many times but he only get ignorance back and he tried to find out whats the matter but that results to nothing. He had the urge to know what went wrong what he did that made him change.
But his father never reciprocates the conversation whenever he ask this sort of things . He always neglect him.
He was heartbroken and still he is. His own father treating him as a servant not as his son and he is treating another guy and loving him as his own .
Gulf is not having any problem regarding his father giving Chan a fatherly affection. But the thing is he didn't receive any kind of affection. Not even a tiny bit of love and care. He also deserve it right ?As a son?
As always he goes to the kitchen and takes his food and goes to his room .
And starts to eat with a heavy heart. Eventhough he faces this everyday still he is not used to how his father ignores and treats him. And how he is lonely and ignored.
This is the life of Gulf Kanawut.

Now let's look into Mew's life

MEW'S MANSION

A huge mansion in the middle of a city.
Yet it doesn't feel the city vibes when entered into the mansion.As it is surrounded with lots of trees ,gardens and little ponds . Its like a mini jungle...
A mansion in the middle of greenery.
Mew doesn't like to stay in city he always likes the country side. But he cannot fulfill that due to his profession. So he turn his mansion itself into a forest.
There he comes our greatest business man in Korea. His aura itself describes him as a confident young man but he seems cold. Actually he is friendly and loving towards his friends and family. But to others he is like a strict ,cold ceo.
His parents are in abroad as they were settled there for sometime. He calls them everyday . He goes to the table and servants serves him the food and he ate fastly and he got a call "yea I am coming"
Then he prepare to leave to his office.He entes into a expensive car and leaves .

Thoughts

How they cross their path? What will be their destiny?