Chapter 6

Alex was shocked not shocked..bewildered,thats the correct statement . And he believed that his mind is playing tricks on him . He can't able to process it as he thought he is hearing things and he asked again "What Mr suppasit sorry I was not able to get you"

"I want to marry one of your sons and thats what I want"
He is shocked and never in his life, he thought The Business Tychoon Mr MEW SUPPASIT will ask to marry his Son.

ALEX POV

I know that this is just for some business needs and nothing else. For my firm to continue and not to hit on the downhill , I need the help of Mew suppasit. But how can I let one of my sons marry to him just for my business. Is it needed ...Is it worth it....But my company..My hardwork ..I want to continue in this industry ..So I have to do this..But ....Still..

"Mr Mew how can I give you my son as in return for helping me. Its marriage right and its their life tho. I don't want to ruin their life for my business needs . Can you please ask something else ." I am sure he will not change his mind . But anyway I tried for my luck.

"Sorry to inform you..I don't want anything else.. And why do you think I will ruin your son's life. I am the biggest business man and richest and I can give anything to your son what he wants..So think about it and choose your decision wisely and don't regret it later" mew said confidently.

I am confused and I don't know what to do . And I don't like to exchange my sons for business .But I don't have any choice. But ...Who...Gulf or Chan..

First I need to discuss this with Irene

"I will discuss with my family and will let you know soon"

"Okay then I will wait. Don't disappoint me."said mew

" yaa sure"I replied half heartedly and I bid goodbye with Mew.

PRESENT

"YES YOU ARE AN UNWANTED" Alex said it rudely while looking deeply into gulf's eyes.

And he throw his bag on the sofa and then started to go upstairs.

Gulf's mind is turmoil now. The feeling..the pain he is feeling now is beyond any words can explain. He feels like he is drowning in the water and he wishes for it.

"See now you know whom he will support .Even after you said your pretty sorrows ,he will not listen to you and believe you. So know your position ..You are nothing in this house and in his life..." Irene, his step mom added the fuel in his mind.

And she rushed back to upstairs.

Gulf wants to die.. to unite with his mom..The only person who loves him..And who want good things for him..And importantly believes him..

He slowly walk towards his room and then closes the door. And slide down the door . Muffle cries were heard .The pain he is holding now was released .
He feel unwanted and he always felt that but now he heard it from his own father..

"Honey..Don't be stressed.. Leave that matter..He is young right..As a mom whatever he says, i will forgive him...No need to worry honey"Irene said to Alex.

"Why can't he understand you . You are trying your best to be his mom. And this adds to my stress also. I have so much problems in my hand and now his bickerings also"

"What is it honey? Why are you stressed ?

" Honey you know that right our company is facing downhill. I need some financial support. I got an offer from Mew Enterprises." Alex said

" Its Great ..Mew Enterprises .It is our luck hon. It is the finest and biggest company. Thank god our problem will get solved hon"

"Yaa its a great opportunity. But there is some issue there"

"What is it? Tell me hon"

"In return ,he wants to marry one of our sons"

" What ...Mew suppasit wants to marry one of our sons"

"Yes I am confused why he wants to marry our son..As a very capable person, he will get the finest and great people for him as his wife or husband or anything. But the thing is why he choose our sons . I don't get his point"

"No need to think deeply hon .Its our fortune that he wants to marry our son."

"But I feel something fishy . I have a gut feeling that some motive is there behind this"

" Hon don't worry too much..Don't think like that..Think positively..Everything will turn into good terms"

" yaa Hon. May be its my hunch..Any way if we are into this,then whom he would marry "

IRENE POV

O my God ..This is my chance..If my son is secure ,then my future is also secure .Mew should marry my son...MY CHAN ...at all cost

I must ensure that this happens.....

And I will never let that bitch marry Mew..

Never

My son will marry Mew and will live like a king ..

And Gulf will rot here...

Wait for it.....

Please share your thoughts💜❣💜