Chapter-10

Gulf POV

I just pick a random black shirt and a skin colour jeans along with it. It doesn't even matter what I wears anyway . Its just an another drama for me . Just another drama for showing off that we are a happy and perfect family.....

Anyway who cares what I wear ...They all will prioritize chan only and finally ignore me ..

I heard a loud thud of the door . May be the guests have arrived .

Oh my god..Now I need to watch an oscar winning act of my one and only step mom.

Okay ..Get ready for the drama......

I opened the door of my room. And i saw two men were talking to my dad along with chan and his mom.
I started walking towards them.

I almost reached them. Suddenly everyone turns their attention to my direction . Chan's mom did something unexpectedly , she side hugged me and introduce me to them.
"This is Gulf kanawut .He is our other son .Gulf meet Mew" and she smiled .
I feel a creepy feeling inside when i watched the most fake smile that i have ever watched in my entire life..

I don't know how to respond to this sudden approach of my so called mom.
I am fed up with this acting .So i just squirmed to come out from the hug. And I just smiled to mask the irritation appeared on my face .

I offered a hand shake to the guest as a manner , so that i will not embarass my dad infront of them.
And i introduced me casually " Hai I am Gulf . Nice to meet you"

A tall man about my height i suppose, accepted and replied to me " Hai I am Mew. Its nice to meet you too" And smiled to me.

I saw another besides him and I stretched my hands towards him and did the same. He also returned me the same gesture.

Mew's POV

I saw a young guy was walking towards us . He is cute and pretty faced . And his mom hugged him.

I can see the irritation that he is feeling which is evidently shown on his face..

Why ..its his mom..why he is trying to come out from the hug .

His smile itself is fake...He is  forcing a smile...

What an arrogant guy...

Unaffectionate...

He stretched his hands and introduced himself casually. I also did the same and he also handshaked zee.

"Come we will show you around the house ..Its too early for the dinner." Said the lady.

I nodded my head.

"Chan and Gulf show them around and make them comfortable" said Alex

"Make yourself home and don't feel as outsiders "Alex said to us.

I smiled to them

Chan initiated and lead us to the hall .

I noticed the other guy is much silent and uninterestedly followed us .

Chan askesd "Mew where do you live? Is it nearby"

"Yeah a few kilometers away not much distance "

"Okay How is your business going?"

He is trying to start the conversation ..

"Its mainly focused on architectural decoration home design"

"Wow great Is it only focused on individual client or  entities also included?"

"No we are having different branches and one will be fully focused on individual clients and other fully on entities including coorporation, business ventures."