Chapter-9

Irene was busy in rummaging the closet of Chan for a nice suit for him to wear. A worried expression was evident on her face revealing the excitement and anxiousness that she is feeling for the upcoming moments.

"Mom why are you so restless today?Is everything fine?" Chan her beloved son asked .
"Yes my boy I am just excited for the arrival of today's guest"
"Who is it?" asked Chan
"Its Mew Suppasit...your future husband and  I have already told you about him before . A business man who is intersted to marry either one of you or that brat. So be nice and make a good impression. He should choose you over him and you should be the one who live like a king in the mansion" Irene exclaimed in a single breath.

"Mom calm down. I will make.a good impression on him. Don't worry . I also need this marriage for my future . And do you think that mew will choose that brat over me ..NO WAY.."

Irene hugged chan and said " yes my boy ..He will surely choose you..No doubts..."

MEW POV

Today is the day that I will meet the family of Alex and will see his beloved sons..
Soon or later I need to select any of his sons.....
Whom will I choose real one or step one. I should observe well and decide it . Its very critical for my plans..

Where the hell is zee ..

Speak of the devil..

"Mew what's the time of the dinner that we planned" he enquired aa soon as he entered my cabin.

" It's on 7 at evening.Come on we can leave we should reach their before time. So that we can know what's situation there."

"Yeah its good come .I am already ready. You know I am always handsome. You should tide up a little bit... soon to be groom" zee said jokingly

"Yaaa I am always neat and no need to see handsome..More handsome than you bastard.. come we can go" 

When I was going to open the door of my cabin ,suddenly zee hold my  arm to  stop me to say some thing important I suppose.

" Mew you are damn sure right about this... about our plan..we are planning to ruin another person's life for the mistake that he haven't committed."

I was going to ask whether he have second thoughts. But before I ask I got my answers from him.

"Don't ask me whether  I am backing off from our plan or having second thoughts. No its not..Its like I don't want you to be in regret later."

I smiled to him genuinely. He truly cares about me and a best companion that I can't  even ask for me.

Even after everything ..after losing every damn thing..He is the only one who stood by my side and give me the support..

I know he asked this because of his concern for me..But now no such sympathy will revert back me from my plans..

And Yes I am ruining someone's life but what about me..

My life..

My family..

My happiness..

I need to destroy Alex to every core..

For that this is the best..

I want this to make it work..

And I will not ..ever...Regret it...

Because this is what I am hoping for to put ane ending for my sufferings..

"No zee I will not doubt you.I know you asked this because you cared for me..But i am giving you the surety that I will not regret this and we need to make it happen no matter what" i said to him for assurance.

"Okay I just need to confirm. Nothing else ..Okay then come fast we need to hurry.. why are you lagging" zee said to avoid the awkwardness..

" Guess who is saying ..You are the one making us late..Come fast you idiot.."

We reached company's basement and I hoped on to one of my luxury car .

" why are we taking this car"

  Again Zee..

"Zee If they see this ,they will fall for it..I am pretty sure and make a good impression also..They will marry off their son in the next moment"

"What a nice thoughts ..Do you think everyone like this damn luxurious things. Some like simple things also"

"Yeah but i don't think they belong to that category "

" yes you are correct, we can choose this one..After this they will head over heels for you soon to be groom" said Zee

"Zeeeee..this marriage means nothing to mee..Stop addressing me as a groom..Will you?"

"Stop whining soon to be groom..start the engine ..we can go ...Otherwise we will be late like you said" zee teased me.

I was going to retort back to him..But when I looked the watch ,its 6.30. We don't need time now for teasing.

"Now we don"t have time ..after that I will continue this war..."

"Yeahhh..warrior go ahead ride your horse and move to the battle field"

"Wait until we comeback ..I will give you the teasing in return"

And we drove off to my so called in law's home.

At Alex's House

We reached alex's house on 15 minutes before.

"Zee we have reached"

"Lets go Mew and need to analyze each and everything very well and need to take the decison wisely."

"Yeah zee let's hope everything will go well"

And we move towards the entrance of the house and ring the bell.

* ding.......dong.....*

We waited patiently.

After sometime, a middle aged lady opened the door for us and I can see the excitement in her eyes

I think its Alex's wife

"Come come ....come inside Sorry for making you wait..we thought you will come over late"

"No worry aunty.. we are actually very early. Good evening aunty " I greeted her and extended my hands for a hand shake.
She also did the same .

"Aunty, this is my friend Zee " I introduced zee to her.

She smiled to him and handshaked him.

Suddenly I heard a noise from upstairs and here they are Alex and a young , pale skinned guy about age 24 years came downstairs.
He is nice actually , a very good appearance ,wears a nice grey coloured suit and his hair was neatly combed back revealing his forehead. He is indeed handsome.

" Welcome to my home Mr.Mew and thank you for this oppurtunity" alex said politely.

"No need of formality uncle.You will soon to become my Dad . Please call me as son"

All of them was surprised hearing my flattering. I internally smirked and I  looked zee with side eyes. He is also smiling and I can feel his smirking also .

"Hai My name is Chanyeol . Its very pleasure to meet you" that pale guy greeted me .

"Its very nice to meet you too and I am Mew suppasit "

As we pass our greetings and among our laughings , a thud sound was heard and I looked at the direction of the sound .

I saw a tall guy, about my height was standing at the door frame .

Who is he......

And he start to approach towards us....

Please share your thoughts💜❣💜