Chapter-7

******
Sorry ma friends for the late updation .
I was caught up in some work . Sorry and I will try to update it frequently from now on...

*******

Mew's mansion

Zee arrived with a loud shud of sound.
"Yaar slowly are u closing the door or breaking it" mew asked playfully.
"Ofcourse Mr CEO i am trying to destroy your door forever" zee replied with the same fun mood.

"I am forgetting about the purpose of coming here.. Did alex replied back to u? And if he not agree what is our next plan and if he agrees whom will u marry ?

"Slow down mann . Take it easy. Everything will go same as our plan. "

"We cannot confirm that he didn't even call u back till now. We don't know what will comes in future" said zee

" Do u think he have other option than taking my offer. Everything will go as our plan .....Wait and see...Every single thing will go down as the plan ...No change in that i am pretty sure"

" yaa ...yaa..if u say so..the real question is whom you will marry among his two sons?

" That i have not decided yet . I should decide that while thoroughly checking their family and the situations .And need to find who is more valuable to him "

"Thats great . The 2 sons are of the same age , one is from his first wife who is dead and the other one is his second wife's son .But I think he is more closer to his step son than his real son"

Why tho....

This thought just ran into mew's mind

Why...he loves his step son more rather than his own blood..

"I don't think so ..How can he love his step son than his own ? We should find the one who can make him shudder and weak when he hear about the coming misery of his beloved son..who ever it is either real..or step .. I don't care ...

I just want Alex to suffer

"Mmm But..is it neccessary to ruin another one's life for your revenge . What did his son do ..Alex should pay.. not his son right"

"Wow what happened why are you switching so easily?

"I am not switching . It is my opinion from the very beginning of this plan and I reminded this to you several times also..But you never listen to me and here I am helping you ..."

"Yes because you are my best best brother"

" yaa whatever and let me remind you something, Don't make yourself regret after the deeds you would do and not everything will go as our plan..Life ...its not predictable..Its always hold something surprises for us .."

"Okay ..okay..philosopher . I get you and I am sure , it will not be any form of regret and i will assure you it will be revenge..The Revenge.."

How can I make some logic into his mind. I hope whoever he choose ,they will not suffer much..Please God give him some good thoughts into his goddamn head. He will not listen to me..Zee thought

Gulf's house

"We can call him and make this deal possible. This is beneficial for us in both ways in regards to our company as well as our son's future.." said Irene

"But this is not a deal we are talking about, its their life how can we play with that" Alex replied

"Yes ofcourse it is ..Honey but what i meant is its good for both.."Irene said with little bit annoyed inside her mind."

Then Alex took out his phone and dialed a number

In the meantime Mew was waiting for the call from Alex

"Hello is this Mr Mew suppasit"

"Yes it is. May I know who it is" mew said it with a grin. He knows this is the call he had been waiting for past hours.

"I am Alex kanawut and I called you to talk about the things we discussed previously in your office"

" Yaa sorry i didn't recognize you. I was caught up in a meeting. Actually I was waiting for your call. What is your decision ?"

" I thought about it a lot and I kinda agree to it and as this is some serious matter ,we can talk this matter face to face with my family "

" I am very much happy to hear this from you . Its my pleasure to meet all of my future family"

"Thank you for this .You can arrange a time according to your schedule .We are ready at any time"

" No no i can be free at any time you want"

"Okay I will arrange let you know" said Alex

Mew Pov

Everything is going smoothly under my Plan.

Wait for it Alex and his sweet sons..One of u will suffer in my hands ..We can see whoever it is...

Real or step...

Will decide soon....

Please share your thoughts💜❣💜