Chapter 4

GULF POV

I have a test today shit I need to finish this soon. I am getting late. Thank goodness now everything is over. The breakfast...lunch . I took plates and dishes and place it in the table . Then my stepmom along with his son joins the table. They give me a nasty look . Aaaa ....I hate this look from them as I am their freaking servent.... .But sadly yes.. its the truth...

I don't have time for all this i need to hurry up. I turned to the other side and started walking to my room readily .Then I heard a screeching .Waa... this lady . Can she talk normally atleast for a minute..

"Hey brat where do you think you are going haa"?. "I have a class early today and test also" I replied to her. "So what do I have to do with that piece of information you little? You think u can go without doing your work" said the lady.
" I have finished everything only thing left is some dishes to wash that I will do when I come home evening" I said.

"What were you doing all this time kitchen then haa? Were you writing a poem or what ? she asked mockingly.

What's she is thinking..Like I am a magician to turn the vegetables and meat into food with swing of a wand....Obviously you should cook them.... What else I can do in kitchen .. Dancing.... This lady is tempting me to lose my control. Before I lash out to her, I need to get out of here . Ohh my god..My test....

I run fastly to the door frame and said " sorry I don't have time now . I will finish it when I return" . I don't wait for their reply. I sprint to the bus station before I lost my usual bus.

I usually go through bus to my college. Eventhough we have cars , I am not using any. As I feel it doesn't belong to me. But incase of Chan , he is using a very leisury car. I am not fond of any leisurious things and I like simple things and I like to live as an ordinary guy. That's what my mom teaches me to live modestly and simple.

I reached the bus station . Luckly I didn't missed it. I entered into it at the very last moment.
And I take a seat and open my book for the test. I read all the portions I have studied yesterday as a revision.

At school

I reached on time and I run towards my class. Me and my friends were having different morning classes. And I reached there on time and the professor was late today . Lucky me...Then the Professor enters into the class and the test begins. The test went smoothly.

I was walking towards our usual spot in the canteen to wait for my besties
and then "Hey buddy " a hand is thrown into my shoulder.

" Heyy buddy How your doing ? I said to Mild , who is one of my bestfriend . "Fine and what about you How was the weekend?"

" Nothing much .I visited my mom and besides that I stayed on home" I replied.
" Yaa I asked you to join me in a party You should have come"
" you know me mild I am not fond of loud parties"
"Yaa yaaa whatever atleast you won't be bored and you can escape that bitch lady and her annoying son"

They knew some of my situations in that so called home of mine and nothing much only a little bit like they hated me and their hateful words showering to me . Nothing more nothing less . I didn't tell them more than this. I don't want them to worry for me more than they already are.

I don't want or like to share thing related to my stepmom and ruin my good mood . I just want to escape from them. And don't want to meddle with them . And why do I have to ruin my happiness outside of that house. And I like to keep that stuff within me. I need to solve by myself and I need to deal with this. That's my fate...........

"Where is Champ by the way" I asked him with a smile in my face to deviate the topic .

"Somebody is already missing me" another hand entraps me .
Speak of the devil , he appears from behind me .

He is Champ , my another bestie. They both are the only persons I have in this world who loves me without expecting anything from me. Without them I will not survive at the moment I lost my precious mom.....

"Yes ofcourse I miss my bestie very much that even I forgot to breath" I said dramatically and gasped for air. And then I started to laugh along with mild.

"So today am I the victim of teasing....." Champ asked. " Thanks for the reminder mann we can consider like that and One more thing I have to confirm with you ? " What is it man ? Champ asked curiously

I know it will be some kind of joke . I can read it from his face . But I suppressed my laugh .
"Did you bath today? You don't stink like usual . " Mild asked and started laughing . I also started laughing along with him.

Champ look so done now....

" Come on guys, we have next class now hurry up" I said to them.
And we started walking towards our class.
And the rest of the day went like a flash of lightning.

"Okay Guys Bye" I said to my friends." Bye Bye and take care and If anything happens call us okay" Mild replied and Champ also nodded.

"Yaa guys and take care both of you"and we bid goodbye.

And I started walking towards to bus station and aaaaa ...now I need to face a storm back there......

AT HOME

I slowly entered into the house without making any noise .

Then next moment I feel something hard hit on my face.......

Please Share your Thoughts❣💜❣