Chapter-5

GULF POV

Aaaaa....my body turn cold and an excruting pain run through my whole body. And I feel a bounciness and pulsation in my cheeks....

I looked down to see what hit my face.
A Boot..... Surprise was an understatement. Then I realised some one approaches me.

"YOU BITCH YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM  ME BY RUNNING....
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HAAA ....YOU ARE JUST A PIECE OF TRASH WHO IS IN A HOUSE INSTEAD OF A DUSTBIN..

YOU BELONG THERE ....YOU ARE A BURDEN FOR US....BECAUSE OF MY KINDNESS ....I AM STILL ALLOWING YOU TO STUDY. AND WHAT DO YOU GIVE ME IN RETURN ..I GIVE YOU A SIMPLE TASK AND YOU DON'T DO IT...DID YOU FORGET THE TASTE OF MY STICK AND BELT ...DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE U THAT TASTE.."

She screamed into my face . I expected this but  that hurtful words were crushing my heart and tearing it into pieces. I feel more pain in my heart than I was feeling a little while ago in my face..

I tried to control my tears .The last thing I want to do is to breakdown infront of them. I will not show my weakness to them and I will not show how hurtful I am . I will stand steady and proud infront of them. But without realising tears were flowing through my burning cheeks.

"What did I ever do to you..I have done everything that I could ..I do cooking...cleaning...washing..laundry ..every fucking thing in this house.What more do you want from me.. Don't think I do all this stuff because I was afraid of you. Don't ever...I do this because its my gratitude towards my father to pay for his money that he is using for my studies in the college.

I hoped I will get a tiny bit of care and affection from him...

See instead of that his so called wife that is you ...is dividing us apart......

Now we are like two sides of a coin... Its all because of you ...only you....you manipulative lady and your son...I started wending out my emotions

"ENOUGH GULF"

Father.....

Father....

He called my name...

We all didn't expect this to come. We turned towards my raging  father..
And at that moment my dramatic stepmom started her acting.

"Honey did you see what gulf is accusing me of and what he is calling me and my son.. "and she started crying . "Did u ever think I will separate you guys eachother...."

I was still stuck at the moment

I was recollecting the moment he called my name ..After how many years ...he spoke to me..even it was nothing much and it was just two words but that meant so much to me. He atleast talked to me for a second.

"Gulf why are you like this ? Why are you ruining my happiness? How can you call your mom manipulative and what are you accusing her for?

I was shocked.  I feel like a bucket of cold water was poured into me....

"What....I...ru ....ruined..." I controlled my tears .I don't want to cry . But my tears were not listening to me , they were flowing continuously without any regrets.

"And she is not my mom ....My mom already left this world . And she never can be equivalent to her" I said

"So what ...Atleast she is trying to be a mom for you. Why can't you just appreciate her" My dad said to me.

"Trying to be a mom...by hurting me..by cursing me...by hitting me...by beating me...by making  me work like a servent...A mother will not  hurt his child like this "NO NEVER ..SHE CAN'T NEVER BE MY MOM...SHE WILL NOT ABLE TO...