Chapter-8

"Mom.... Am I a burden to everyone..I wish i was with you ..with a person who loves me as I am ..Not expecting anything....Is this my greed .."Gulf was sitting outside in a small garden and was looking into the sea of clouds.Tears starts to form in his bloodshot eyes. He didn't get any pinch of sleep yesterday because of the events that occured.

Then a loud thud was heard ..

"What are you doing there . Are you day dreaming about some one.."

As expected ,it was Chanyeol .

"Yaa ofcourse ..Can't I do it. For that should i have to take permission from government officials?"

"You and your mouth.Your stupid brain won't get it even you were yelled for million times." Chanyeol said with a visible irritation in his white coloured face.

"What can I do my brain will not allow anything related to stupid things.So try new things so that I can learn new and new things . I am wishing you best of luck" Gulf responded with a mocking smile in his face.

Whatever chaos inside his mind ,he will not show it to anyone . He will not let anyone to see the uneasiness he is feeling.

"Bastard..How dare you are mocking me..Do you think its funny .. and chanyeol was going to punch him and gulf was ready to fight back with the same furiousness.

But Change of Plan

"Hey what are you guys trying to do? "

Both of them turned in the direction of the voice

It was their father,Alex

"Are you guys 5 years old and trying to fight . Come inside I need to tell you guys something. Atleast act as some matured persons" and he then wait for his sons to come inside .

Both of them were sitting in the long fabric sofa with their father on opposite side. They both were looking at their father to expect a good scolding .

But Alex started in a quiet tone "one of my business partner will join us for dinner tonight . So both of you dress well and behave as matured guys for the time . Don't act as 5 year old ones and fight . Understood?"

"Yes father " they said it together.

Mew Pov

"Zee, Today we are attending the dinner at Alex. Analyse the situation well and then we should come to a decison as fast as we can. "

"Yep sure alex treats both of them equally . We need to choose between real or step. And we should make good impression also"

Mew nodded.

"Get ready today is crucial for us."

Meanwhile

At Gulf's home

Gulf pov

What should I wear for today. Today dad said someone will join us in our dinner. I should wear some neat and clean attire today.

*Clang ...Cling ...*

I jumped aa a reflex of the huge sound..

I rushly opened the door to see what is happening..

One of the servent , a middle aged lady was picking a huge pile of plates which is scattered on the floor. She was hurriedly picking it up as i think she is afraid of the scoldings of that dark witch...

I joined her and picked up some plates.
"Master, I am sorry ..I will pick it up" she said nervously.
"Don't be nervous Aunty ..Its fine ,I will help you "