■61 - Special Chapter ~ When Oola Meets Chloe■

I'm sorry I had to do this, as an author, I literally had to 😂 For the last time, welcome OOLA, THE HOPPING GHOST! WOOHOOOO!!! Lmao!

Oola, the hopping ghost knew that he would be dying in the last comic anyway. So, he decided to do one last thing before his creator and master, Laurel Blair, killed him in the last series of the comic. He was poignant because he was the star of it all but he also knew that the writers and authors - all kinds of them - secretly love the thrill of killing their characters. They want to have that last laugh to make their fans suffer. Take Ethan Richmond, for example.

"Ah, that boy. Loves me more than my own creator. But alas, this secret must die with me," he muttered to himself in the void of empty white pages. Pages that his creator, Laurel, had yet to fill.

Taking a deep breath, he swished outside the comic book, just like the Genie from Aladdin. Except, in his case, there was only an invisible mission rubbing on the page.

No matter what his creator was going to do, he still loved her for conceiving him. Oh, no, that came out sort of wrong but he wasn't yet introduced to many English words.

Just then, he came out of his airy thoughts and entered Chloe Deville's room through her open bedroom window. The girl even has the scariest of the last name, which is weird considering he's the ghost.

Oola did some ghost-ey swirly tricks before laughing like a maniacal monster. However, he sighed sadly because his creator had to make him an adorable ghost instead of a scary one. Shaking himself out of his nonsensical thoughts, he looked at Chloe's sleeping figure before catapulting himself inside her body. Now he was Chloe Deville incarnate. Like literally.

Chloe's body shook as if she was having a seizure but Oola wasted no time and took off outside her window. Yes, even though he was an adorable ghost, he was handed over the power to levitate high above in the air. Even outside this planet. After all, he was a cartoon and his creator must have been inspired by Pokemon and how Team Rocket would be sent off in a different place without any airplane. Maybe even outside this planet.

So he did just that. He took Chloe's body on the planet called - Pluto. He wasn't given the brains but he was confused at the size of that planet. Not questioning anything, he placed himself - the Chloe incarnation - on it and took himself out of her body.

"Oh, my Laurel creator! This one is full of hatred. I'm adored, you Deville! Or is it devil? I hope my master puts me against you if the next comic even exists! You make me adore you very very very very less! All hail, Laurel Blair! Weeeeee!" With that, he was back on Earth and inside those mundane white pages. But this time, he smiled to himself sneakily and maybe even giggled a bit.

Meanwhile, Chloe on the Pluto planet woke up with a start because she felt like she was just thrown onto something hard like a sack of potatoes. Not only that, she was freezing to death. She looked around herself and screamed like her life depended on it. However, it fell on deaf ears. The whole place was... demonic and isolated.

She was in hell. Like literally. It was snowing red and the mammoth size of the mountains was draining the energy out of her beautiful eyes and pea sized brain.

Out of nowhere, something happened and her body felt like it had the worst spasm and before she could fathom what was happening to her, she was back on her heavenly bed, a complete contrast to what she had just witnessed.

Her mind was continuously churning up thoughts like, "Oh, my Laurel creator! All hail, Laurel Blair! Weeeeee! Apologize to the creator, Laurel Blair. Weeeeee!"

Chloe felt like she would go mad but then her body, completely enervated, lulled her back to sleep. Going to that place, and with those recurring thoughts about Laurel, Chloe knew that she had just faced a life threatening situation. She was in hell because of her wrongdoings. With that last thought, sleep consumed her.

The next morning, she was perplexed as to whether it was a dream or if that incident had occurred in real life. Nevertheless, she made up her mind to apologize to Laurel because she didn't intend to go to hell again. Dream or not. Besides, she was beginning to feel guilty for her worst attitude toward her.

"Apologizing it is then," she whispered to herself.

Soooo, yeah! This is it! I can't believe it but we're finally at the end hahaha.

I've never fully felt proud of my writings before but I remember reading this book more than ten times and laughing at the stupidity of my characters hehe. I had felt so low a few weeks ago and I opened my notebook (where I had written this story) and started reading it. I didn't even cringe or anything. In fact, quite on the contrary, I was smiling and laughing and giggling and I felt SO MUCH better at that point. This has to be the first book that I'm really really really proud of!

Publishing this book was a whole new and different level of awesomeness! The best journey, if I'm being honest. anu_chan_ and dajoseph01 they both always made me feel so appreciated with their funny, cute and all types of comments! Every time I would publish a chapter, I'd be like, I can't wait for them to read it! SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE WITH ME, YOU AMAZING PEOPLE!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh, and before I go, I wanna share something lol. As I was a few chapters in, I realized that the ship name of Ethan and Laurel is... Ethrel! Can you believe that????? It literally sounds like "ethereal"!!!! Hahahaha

And there's that! If you enjoyed reading this book then vote, comment and share with your awesome friends hehe <333