𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙶

her angel eyes

her angel eyes

saw the good

in many devils

________________

:: ꒱𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

(A/N: ik u guys prolly dont like these timeskips but i promise the story will get better now :D ily all enjoy!!)

"Angel, there's no way you beat me again!" Romeo groaned while throwing his paper money across the monopoly board.

I giggled, "I just work strategically, you are just buying everything you see.."

"You're probably cheating!" he gasped and his eyes turned into slits jokingly.

"You're just a sore loser." Luci grumbled as he entered the room with a bowl of cereal.

"Whatever. I'm not playing monopoly with you again. Ever. What's next?" Romeo asked.

I glanced at the clock, "I've got around an hour before I need to get ready."

"Huh? Where are you going?" Luci asked.

"Mateo's sister is taking me shopping! She wants to get to know me better!" I smiled.

"That's great, sorella. Just please grab the necklace with you, just in case." Romeo said, putting emphasis on the word 'the'. 

The necklace, is a necklace I was given after I got back from..that place..and it has a tracker on it. I always have it with me, but I once forgot and my brothers were upset, so now they always remind me. 

"Of course. Can we play Twister before I need to get ready?" I smiled.

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

I was now rushing for the shower, covered in sweat. Twister takes a lot of strength and energy. I took a fast shower, around 10 minutes, before getting out and starting to blow dry my hair. After my hair was dry, I went to my closet, to pick out some nice clothes. 

I'm really excited to get to know Mateo's sister. She seems like a really beautiful woman and from the few conversations we've had, she radiates confidence. She is a co-owner of some fashion company, and she's only 22! She said she doesn't want to use her parents money, so she started building her way up the fashion business, it's amazing.