1

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

"Girl put me on with someone I'm tired of being single," I told my bestie Cee

Her real name is China

"My cousin just got out of jail I can put you on with him," she said.

"Lemme see?" I said and she showed me a picture of him.

Oh he finee.

"Hell yea this why I fuck with you," I said smiling. "Girl," she said waving me off FaceTiming Kay Kay her brother.

"AYE KAY," I said snatching the phone. "Wassup baby sis," he answered.

"Yo cousin single?" I asked. "Which one?" He asked. "What's his name?" I asked Cee and she snatched her phone back.

"She talkin about Dougie," She told him. "Aw yea he single," he stated.

"Put him on with Tink," she said and he nodded passin the phone to someone.

"Yo," the Dougie dude popped up on the screen and I quickly jumped away from the screen.

"Bitch talk what the fuck," Cee said. "Unt unt," I said. "She actin all shy and shit so ima just send you ha number," Cee said and they hung up.

"Bitch how you gonna ask to get put on and not wanna talk," she asked.

"I ain't know he was gonna be on the phone nigga," I rolled my eyes. "He said when he text you, you better text him back," China told me.

"Yea yea," I mumbled.

347-809-2345- yoo

- hii

347-809-2345- send a pic of u no filter no make up & real hair

-tf

347-809-2345- gotta see if you cute without allat.

I showed Cee the messages and she laughed. "Mannn," I mumbled going through my camera roll.

-

347-809-2345-u look mad young🤔

- I'm 18😭

347-809-2345- oh you pretty tho

- thank u

Dougz😾- deadass I'm not funna continue with this textin shit call me

"Oh my lord," I mumbled. I FaceTimed him and he answered with a blunt in his mouth.

"Hello?" I said turning my camera off. "Turn yo shit back on," he said. "Hold up," I mumbled walking to my room.

I laid on my bed turning my camera on doing the peace sign. "I look cute screen shot it and send it to me," I said keeping my pose.

"The fuck I'm not yo photographer," he said and I was funna say sum until I saw he sent it.

"You rap? You look like you rap," I told him. "Yea I rap," he nodded. "What's yo real name I know yo momma ain't name you Tink," he said.

"Amiyah," I said fixing my eyebrows. "What's yo real name?" I asked. "Gotta see if you sanctioned first," he stated.

"Mannn," I mumbled. He was in the camera fixing his ponytail. "You should let me do yo hair " I told him.

"Deadass?" He asked and I nodded. I fixed my nose ring in the camera and he looked at me in disgust.

"Fuck is wrong with yo grown ass why the fuck is you diggin in ya nose,"He said and I started laughing hard as hell.

"I was fixing my nose ring bitch," I snorted. "Bitch is crazy I'm not ya home girl,"he said.

"My fault," I mumbled. "Aye ima call you right back," he said squinting at the phone hanging up.

Know damn well you is not callin back.

I got up and went to the kitchen pouring myself cereal.

I guess Cee left out earlier or sum house was mad quiet.

I went in my room and went to take a nap. Sadly.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Next chapter gonna be longer
AND VOTE NIGGAS