12

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵-"That's exactly why yo real momma on crack and pops left yall ass

𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵-
"That's exactly why yo real momma on crack and pops left yall ass." Amir told me.

"Wowww," I mumbled shaking my head laughing. "I didn't mean it Tink,"he started. "Nah you meant what you said it's cool tho," I shrugged walking out the house.

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺~

It was a week after the Dougie situation and I was feeling much better.

I tried to reach out to him but he was stuck on the fact that I "was tryna set him up."

"Girl I'm tryna go to a party," Arrial said as we scrolled through the mall. "That's what we need to do," Cee said and I agreed.

"It's one on Saturday in Harlem," Tiny told us. "Y'all tryna go?" I asked them and they all said yes.

"You start school in a week right?" Arri asked. "Yea," I nodded, picking up a chucky doll.

"I want this," I mumbled, looking at the price, seeing it was $100.

"You buying that?" Cee asked me, scrunching her face up. "Hell yea," I said, going to the cash register.

"Total will be 103.15," the lady said and gave her the money.

"This funna be my new friend," I smiled looking at the doll. "When tiktok say 'How bad did it hurt'" Cee shook her head.

Ain't shit hurt. I was never hurt nigga.

"Bitch," I mumbled and we started walking out the mall.

"Cee," I started and she looked at me. "I'm thinking of moving out," I told her and she frowned.

"Why?" She asked confused. "I just think I should get my own space you know," I said scratching my face.

"Okay, I understand," she said. "I hope you not movin across the state," she continued. "No, just down the block ya know," I told her and she nodded.

"When you tryna move?" She asked me. "By like next month," I answered.

"Okay, I'll help whenever you wanna start packin," she said as we got in her car.

That's what my ass need a car.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

As Tink was moving on Dougie was planning to kill Amir.

"Doug, I still don't think Tink tried to set you up," Setty told him. "Nigga i don't give a fuck what you think," Dougie replied smoking a blunt.

"Think smart tho nigga, niggas not tryna end up in jail again," Blu said shaking his head.

"Word," Setty nodded. "That nigga Amir gotta go, that's all I know," Buddy told them.
"We gonna get that nigga fasho," Dougie said, passing the blunt to buddy.

"You talked to Tink?" Blu asked Doug. "No nigga," Doug mumbled.

"I feel like you should hear her out," Setty said. "Word to Ian tryna hear shit out, I know what I saw, gangster," Dougie told him.

"You been taking yo meds?" Buddy asked him. "Fuck that gotta do with anything?" Dougie asked scrunching up his face.

Truth be told he stopped taking them for about a month now.

"I'm just tryna say, you think differently when you don't take them," Buddy said shaking his head. "I took them," Dougie lied.

He already knew Dougie haven't been taking his medicine. Usually he would have been more calmer.

"Ima fuck with yall later," Doug said dapping them up.

"Love y'all pussies," he said and they all said love you back.

_____________________________________

Amiyah was visiting her biological moms grave. "Hi ma," she said sitting on the ground.

"I had a tough lil week, but I'm feeling much better now," she told her mom putting the flowers on the grave.

"I miss you," she mumbled holding in her tears. "Mya was always my mother figure, but I always wanted it to be you," she continued.

"I just bought a car too, it run nice," she smiled proud of herself.

"Okay ima go now, I love you," Tink said getting up walking to her new car. She had bought a White Audi.

She got in the car taking a deep breath then began driving home.

To Be Continued...

This was rlly a fill in chapter. I'm having writers block but Ian wanna leave y'all hanging 😾