13

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳It was my first actual day at NYU

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
It was my first actual day at NYU. I did my first 2 years during my Senior, and Junior year of high school.

I was majoring in nursing. Gonna have everyone call me big dawg💪🏼.

I walked into the building nervous as hell. I looked at my schedule and I had psychology.

"Oh my god," I mumbled looking around. I was mad late due to traffic.

"Skippin?" Someone said behind me. It was a tall darkskin guy, with a long ass head. He was a lil cute tho.

"No I'm looking for the psychology class," I told him. "Heard, I'm heading there too I can take you," he said and I nodded.

I followed him up the stairs seeing mad heads. We entered the class and the teachers mugged us. "Eli, this is your 3rd time being late to class," she said.

"You must be Amiyah, I'm Mrs. Adeem. You go sit down next to Sincere, Sincere raise your hand," Mrs. Adeem said and a blasian girl raised her hand.

I went to sit next to her and she smiled at me. "Hi,you can call me Sin," she told me. "You can call me Tink," I said opening my psychology book.

_____________________________________

"I see you met Sin already," Eli said. "Eli bye, this MY new friend," Sin said emphasizing on the my.

I just shook my head laughing. We were walking to the cafeteria when I gotta call. "Hello?" I answered.

"AMIR JUST GOT SHOT," My momma yelled through the phone.

"Oh for real?" I asked shocked. "We're at North Central," she said hanging up

I sucked my teeth, "I gotta go, family emergency," I told them and they nodded.

I informed the front office then left out.

It was crazy how I wasn't shocked or nun.

I walked outside into the parking then got in my car and started driving my way to hospital.

I plugged my phone into the Aux putting on Crocodile Teeth Remix by Nicki.

10 minutes later I pulled up to the hospital and parked the car calling my mom.

"Where y'all at?" I asked her and her and my dad came outside.

I followed them inside the building as we sat in the waiting room.

"Family of Amir Jerrington," A doctor said coming out.

Everyone stood up well I sat down scratching my head. "Amir was unfortunately shot in the head, and chest. Due to his severe injuries, he did not survive the surgery," the doctor said and my momma started crying loud as hell.

So sad.

"Oh," I mumbled while everyone cried. "You okay baby?" My granny said hugging me.

"Yes," I said awkwardly. "Well ima go now," I told everyone and most of them gave me dirty looks.

I don't give no fuck.

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍
"𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚎"

"Nigga made sure he got that head shot,"Setty laughed as I cleaned my gun

"Nigga made sure he got that head shot,"Setty laughed as I cleaned my gun. "You know that," I said placing the gun on the table

"Niggas need to go do that video," Blu said and we all agreed. "Ima that nigga and say we'll be there," Setty told us. "Heard," I mumbled.

_____________________________________

"Wonder why niggas thinking they 50?
Still ain't get back and I'm dancing like Diddy
Different breed, like who fuckin' with me?
Catch Keem, don't need me a sitchy
Beam on his back, ain't no runnin' like Ricky
I'ma shoot up the party, I spot me a silly"

"We really up next," Kay Kay said smiling. "Word to everything," Buddy agreed nodding.

"This nigga Dougie be geekin nigga started screaming," Blu laughed. "Nigga be off the yerks," Setty said shaking his head.

"EOS, ISIS, damn
Spinnin' through, we just gon' cause 'em a crisis
All O's, ISIS, big EBK, we not doing no fightin"

"EVERY OPP SHOT," Kay Kay yelled hyping me while I ate some chips dancing.

To Be Continued...

Now frfr the chapters gonna be longer