4

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍
"𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚎"

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍"𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚎"

3 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Dougz, you straight?" Kay Kay asked me as I got out his car. "Yea," I said dappin him up. I walked to my apartment building and walked up the stairs to my door.

I unlocked the door and went in my room taking off my outside clothes. My phone started ringing so I answered it.

"What," I said looking at the screen seeing it was one of my lil treeshs.

"Come over," she said through the phone. "You Funna suck my dick?" I asked her. "Why can't we just chill?" She asked sounding hurt.

Ah well I don't give a fuck.

"Hell naw," I mumbled hanging up.

Bitches be bonkers.

I was going to go take a piss when Tink called me. "Yoo," I said answering it. "I was sleep when you called wassup?" She said showing her eyeball in the screen.

"I was just checking on you, what you doin," I told her putting the phone on the sink and pulling down my pants to piss.

"Nigga are you peeing?" She asked scrunching up her face. "Yes nigga," I said dryly. I cleaned my self up then flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

"I said what you doin tho," I said again. "Nun watching tv," she said showing her nails. "Like?" She asked.

"Yeah they fire," I complimented turning on the tv. "Thank you," she smiled.

Pretty ass😒

"TINKKK YOU READY?" I heard China yell. "YESSS," Tink screamed back. "What y'all funna do?" I asked.

"She funna teach me how to shake ass," Tink said. "You don't need to participate in treesh activities," I told her. "I want too," she frowned picking at her nose ring.

"She'll call you when she's done," China said hanging up.

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

"I give up," I breathed out collapsing on my bed

"I give up," I breathed out collapsing on my bed. We have been twerking for over an hour. Well Cee was, I was trying.

I got on Instagram and went on live, automatically people started joining.

"Hey guys," I said posing in the camera.

I look thick in these leggings.

I showed my ass in the camera and everyone hyped me up.

"Hell yea im thick as fuck," I said while reading the comments seeing Kay Kay and Dougie cussing me out.

Hunny buns I'm grown.

"Oh ma lord," I said accepting Dougie request. "Stop that shit," he said with his phone facing the ceiling.

"Why?People do it all the time," I said shaking my ass inna camera again. "I don't give a fuck," Dougie said meanly.

"Im doin it wrong or sum?" I asked.

anyomynous3627- nah girl they just hating
anonymous2901- do it again😍

"Nah, just stop doin it on live and do it on the phone wimme," he stated.

Ohhhh

"See you on my live doin all this," I mumbled. "You gon call or what?" He asked and I smacked my teeth.

"Well guys ima fuck with yall later my side nigga actin up," I said quickly ending the live.

I FaceTimed Dougie and he answered with the camera facing the ceiling. "Where you at?" I asked him.

"Countin money," he stated. "How you supposed to watch me if you Countin money," I frowned.

"Aw you Funna do it?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm tryna be there while you doin it tho," he told me while he wrapped a stack with a rubber band.

Omg we talkin grown🥲

"Come over," I said and me and Cee was making faces towards eachother.

"😛😝😝" type shit.

"I'm bein dead ass," he said lickin his bottom lip. "So you comin or naw?" I asked playin with my nose ring.

"Ight don't be on no shy shit,I'ma be there in 10," he stated hanging up.

"China, I gotta practice," I stated and she laughed.

"Ok ima go watch the door, I'll tell him knock before coming in yo room," she said and I nodded.
_____________________________________

I was sitting watching cute cat videos when someone knocked on my door.

Omg I forgot.

"Come inn," I said sitting on my bed. "Yoo," he said with his eyes red and low.

"If you laugh I'm kicking you out and blocking you on everything. Word to mommy," I told him.

"Heard," he sat down on my bed. I unpaused the music and wished myself luck. "On bro if you laugh," I started. "I heard you ma," he said laughing.

I started off shaking my ass loose booty style.

Hell yea big dawg status😻 on my coi leray shit💪🏽

I felt his big hand rub on my ass. "Douglass nigga you can't be doin that while I'm tryna show you,you messin me up,"I frowned getting up.

"My fault,"he laughed. I started again and was killin that shit until Dougie grabbed me by my coochie.

Omg I'm bein grown again🥲

I stood up and turned around looking at him. "I did good?" I asked smiling. "Yea," he mumbled looking at me in some type of way.

"Stop lookin at me like that," I said getting in the bed. "Not lookin at you no type of way," he mumbled taking off his jeans and shirt.

I opened my arms so he laid on my chest. I turned on the tv playing with his ear. "You ate?" I asked him.

Some days he went the whole day without eating shits not healthy.

"Nah," he answered. "Why?" I asked him frowning. "Ain't feel like it," he mumbled. I got on my phone going to doordash.

"What you feeling for?" I asked and he shrugged. I ordered pizza since it was the closest place.

"You don't gotta do allat," he stated. I ignored him and put on Steven Universe.

To Be Continued..
VOTEEE