2

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

1𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

I took my bowl of cereal and sat in my room watching Netflix. "Man I Wanna do thot shit," I mumbled calling China.

"Where you at bitch?" I asked frowning. "Bitch im on the porch," she said and I smiled walking to the door.

"Wanna go to a party?" She asked and I nodded. "When?" I asked and she facepalmed herself. "Bitch right now go get ready," she said getting up.

Thot shit😻

I went in my room and went through my closet. I picked a white cropped shirts and black jeans.

"I look mad sexy," I winked in the mirror shaking my ass.

A lil stiff in my jeans but yea...Little booties matter.

"You done," Cee asked coming in and I nodded grabbing my purse. "So who picking us up?" I asked.

"Kenzie," she said and I sucked my teeth.

Kenzie was some bitch from rpt that Cee became friends. I deadass did not like her. She was mad weird and always said slick shit about me.

Suddenly a car pulled up and we walked out the door. China locked the door and then walked to the car with me behind her.

Hella bodies was in the car. "RPTTT 4 SEV 4 SEVVV," Niggas screamed along to the song and u scrunched my face up.

I got in the back with China and I mugged her. "I'm sorry," she laughed shaking her head.

Never again.

"Who you," some scary lookin ass Nigga asked me. "That's Cee lil friend," Kenzie said.

"Bestie not lil friend," Cee said smacking my head for not sticking up for myself.

"Yea yea," Kenzie waved her off pulling up to a building that had hella cars outside it.

Ion like this.

I got out the car and the smell of weed hit my nose. I followed Cee since I really didn't know what to do.

This was not my type of party.