14

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

2 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Eli stop," I laughed as he began kissing my neck. Him and I got closer during these little weeks.

Still miss Arion

"Let's go to this kickback," he told me. "Where it's at?" I asked him. "Brooklyn," he said and I nodded.

I texted Cee and asked if she wanted to go.

"What time is it?" I asked Eli. "Like in 2 hours," he told me.

"Mmk ima go home and get ready," I told him. "Text me the address," I said hugging him and he nodded.

_____________________________________

"Take my picture, before we go in," I told Cee. "Mann," she mumbled taking my picture in front of the building.

She took my picture then we walked it. "Shit smell like drugs," I said and she agreed nodding.

I saw Eli and he waved us over.

I began walking over but then I bumped into someone.

"My fault," a familiar voice said and I looked up seein Dougie.

First time in months since he's been avoiding me.

We stared at eachother for a while, then he began walking away.

"Wait Dougie," I held his arm. He looked at me smacking his teeth. "Can we talk?" I asked him.

"Ain't nun to talk about," he shrugged. "Please," I mumbled and his eyes softened.

"Ight," he mumbled and we walked outside to the front of the building.

"What?" He asked.

I could tell he was high cause his eyes were red and low.

"I didn't set you up," I told him.

"Amiyah I saw y'all with my 2 eyes," he chuckled darkly.

"We were arguing," I frowned.

"Why are you so quick to think the worst, I never gave you a reason to make you think I would do something like this," I felt my eyes water.

Omniscient POV

Arion knew it was true. There was no evidence backing his claim.

"Even before that, when you got shot you weren't talking to me, do you blame me for it?" Amiyah asked, her voice cracking as she did.

"I didn't ask for you to take the bullet," she mumbled.

Arion, didn't know how to respond, he wasn't comfortable expressing his feelings or venting his thoughts.

"Let's talk in my car," he mumbled unlocking it and they both got in.

"I never blamed you bro, I just didn't want you to get hurt, by being around me," he said.

"So you cut me off?" She asked frowning.

"It seemed easier," he stated.

They sat there in silence for a while.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"Ok," Tink said wiping her face.

"I'm deadass, I shoulda never accused you," he said.

"It's okay," Tink told him. She looked at him but he was already looking at her.

The two leaned in and slowly kissed each other.

Arion pulled Amiyah onto his lap as they continued to kiss one another.

Slowly they removed each-others clothes.

"Yo windows tinted?" She asked and he nodded leaning his seat back.

She pulled his joggers and draws down.

She placed her hands on his chest then slowly guided her self onto him.

"Mmm," they both moaned out together.

She placed her head in the crook of his neck and continued to ride him.

Each time she lowered herself onto him his hips met her with a deep stroke.

They both felt themselves about to release as they moaned into each others ears.

"I love you," she mumbled as they both came together.

"You love me?" He asked and she nodded tiredly.

Dougie felt his heart skip a beat, but he couldn't bring himself to respond.

"You don't have to say it back," she said understandingly laying on him.

He nodded, "You coming to my crib?" He asked. "Ok," she yawned sitting back in her seat, getting baby wipes out her bag so they could clean themselves up.

_____________________________________

"So what you gonna tell yo lil boyfriend?" Dougie asked smirking as Tink laid on top of him.

"Oh," Tink mumbled.

She felt bad, Eli was great and all but he just wasn't Dougie.

"I'll cut him off tomorrow, how about yo lil hoes?" Tink asked him.

"Don't have none," Dougie stated placing his large hand on her ass.

To Be Continued...