9

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

"We gonna meet the boys at the restaurant," Cee said and I nodded as we got in her car.

I'm mad hungry fr tho.

She started the car and we sang along to Jhene Aiko.

20 minutes later she pulled up to the restaurant and parked.

"They said they already here," she said. "Okay," I said getting out the car almost tripping on my heels.

Funna take these bitches off once I take my pics.

We walked into the entrance and gave the people the name and they lead us to where everyone was sitting.

"Hii," I said smiling at my friends.

I dead love these ppl.

"Yoo," Buddy said and they all said hi. "Dougie take my pictures," I said and he smacked his teeth getting up.

@tinkktinkk._

_

Liked by @setthetrend and otherstinkktinkk

tinkktinkk._- nasty 19🤍
Comments-

I took my heels off and put on my crocs then sat down. "Yo ass look like a fuckin bird," Setty said.

"Setty I'm not Funna start with yo ass today," I said shaking my head. "Yea you witch shut that mouth," he said.

Nigga called me a witch what the fuck.

"Nigga called her ass a witch," Kay Kay laughed loud as fuck.

"This is why I don't take y'all no where," I said rubbing my forehead.

"Fuck up," Dougie said and I mugged him. "Y'all gonna leave my bestie alone," Cee said. "Look at this dick Rider joinin," Setty snorted.

"Setty high as fuck," Buddy said laughing. "Mmcht," Cee said shaking her head.

The waiter came and we ordered all our food. I got a steak with fries and Cee got the same thing.
_____________________________________
"That nigga Dougie used to be locked up every other month," Kay Kay said. "On god nigga used to be doin mad dumb shit," Buddy said.

"What he did?" I asked and Dougie just shook his head. "Nigga robbed muh fuckas, disturbed the public, threatened people, had mad gun charges," Setty snorted.

I smacked on my fries and they all talked. "What's gbg doa?" I asked them. "Don't worry about that," Buddy said laughing.

"I wanna know," I frowned.

"Ima gbg baby so bitch ima click till it's done," China said. "Grah Grah Boom," I did the adlibs and they laughed.

Nah deadass I'm tryna go homeee and fuck on Dougie 😾

"Y'all ready to go?" I asked them and they all nodded.

_____________________________________
Dougie was taking a shower while I sat on the toilet pissin.

"Tryna take a shower with me?" He asked.

Well shit.

I cleaned myself up and took off my dress hanging it on the bathroom door. I took off my panties then slid the shower door open.

I came in and Dougie was facing the other direction.

His Booty look cute.

I poked it and turned around fast as fuck. "Stop that gay shit," he said and I smiled innocently.

Don't look. Don't loook. Don't look.

My eyes trailed down to his dick and I hurriedly looked away.

shits mad big and had a slight curve to it.

I like a dick with a little bit of curve
Hit this pussy with an uppercut😾

I looked again and decided to be bold. I wrapped my hand around it looking at Dougie. "Stop playin," he mumbled and I rubbed his tip with my thumb.

I got on my knees and his shit almost hit my face.

Hopefully pornhub helped cause I'm not tryna look dumb😒

I held his dick in my hand and licked the tip hearing him hiss. I looked up at him as I took half of him in my mouth and used my hand for the other half.

I heard his breathing hitch as I sucked on his balls and used my hand for the rest.

He looked at me licking his bottom lip and he wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me up.

He leaned down and kissed me. He turned off the shower and picked me up walking out the shower.

He laid me on the bed kissing on my neck.

Funna get some dick😁😁

Dougie rubbed himself at my entrance. "Wait," I mumbled. "Wassup?" He asked.

"Go slow," I said and he nodded. "This yo first time?" He asked and I nodded.

He leaned down kissing me and I felt him guiding hisself in.

"Oh," I mumbled feeling a little pain. "You good?" He asked giving me slow strokes.

"Mmhm," I moaned softly closing my eyes. He picked up his pace and I placed my hand on his stomach.

"Oh my godd," I moaned loudly covering my face. "Nah I wanna see ya face," he mumbled holding my hands down.

Shit is embarrassing cause I'm rlly hard body😾

He started hitting a spot that made my legs shake. "Mmhm Dougie right there," I moaned out.

"Right here?" He asked going deeper and I shook my head as my eyes started malfunctioning.

"You so sexy," he mumbled rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Im funna cum,"I told him.

"Me too," he said and his stroke got sloppier. My legs shook as I came on him. "Ah fuck," he groaned out.

To Be Continued...

VOTEE