3

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"

𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺

"Is it washed," I asked Dougie getting the combs and gel. "Yea," he said sitting on a cushion in my room which I put down so I could do his hair.

I sat on my bed and parted his hair. "Lemme take you out tho," he said scrolling on his phone. "When?" I asked him.

"Next week prolly," he said. "Where?" I asked. "Is it a yes or no nigga?" He asked meanly and I knew he was mugging me.

"Yes," I said starting to braid a section. "Can I know yo real name now," I asked him. "Arion," he told me. "For real?" I asked.

"Nah for fake nigga..duh nigga," he got on his phone and I'm not gonna lie I was peeking. "Your mad mean," I mumbled getting up to do the front.

"I'm not," Dougie said looking at me. I got some moose and rubbed it in his hair. "Yeaaa i did that," I said smiling.

"What time is it," I asked him. "12:53," he said getting up stretching.

He look good

"Why you lookin at me like that," he asked towering over me. "Nigga im not lookin at you no type of way," I said moving away from him.

"Ima head out tho," Dougie told me zipping up his jacket. I followed him to the door,

"Goodnight," I said and he nodded in response. I locked the door as he walked away and went back to my room.

"What a long fuckin day," I mumbled jumping on my bed.

_____________________________________
𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯

"Tink wake the fuck up," Cee shook me up. "Huh?" I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"We all downstairs and the boys brought food come on," she said and I got up stretching going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I went downstairs rubbing my eyes and saw Cee and Buddy flirting.

Tryna get like them💔

"You look mad tired," Buddy said shakin his head. "I am niggas woke me up mad early,"I told him sittin across from them.

Someone through a bag at my head and I looked up to see it was Dougie. "My fault," he said sitting next to me.

"How we feelin?" He asked me. "I'm good how about you?" I said smilin. "Childish ass braces,"he mumbled looking at me.

"They not even childish," I frowned. "Look like a old ass man when you frown," he told me laughing.

mannn yk what

"Shut the fuck up nigga,"I mumbled scooting towards the edge of the couch.

"Aye tho yall wanna be in our next music video?" Kay Kay asked. "YES I DO," I jumped up.

"What we gonna do?" Cee asked. "Sit quiet and pretty," Setty, our other friend said and I mugged them. "Hell naw I'm tryna geek," I said getting up dancing how they be.

China got up too and we killed that shit. "They on that Dougie shit," Buddy laughed. Dougie jumped in and started doin his shit.

"YEAHH," Kay Kay hyped slapping his chest. "We really gang," I said throwin whatever they be throwin up.

"EVERYTHING DEAD DOAAA," Cee yelled. "Grah Grah boom," I said and they laughed at us.

"Nah y'all mad funny," Buddy laughed. "So can we be in it?" I asked. "Yea," Kay Kay said.

"Y'all wanna go to six flags," China asked. "YES I DO," I jumped up again and they laughed at.

"Yo ass wanna do everything," Dougie mumbled. "And you always talkin shut the fuck up," I mugged him.

"Fuck is you talkin to Nigga?" He scrunched his face up. "You nigga," I said. "Yeaaa big Tink not the little one," China hyped.

Dougie just nodded getting on his phone. "So when y'all wanna go?" I asked them. "Shiiii Sunday or sum," Buddy said.

"Mmk," I hummed scooting over to Dougie. "Are you mad at me?" I asked him. "Nah," he said looking at me.

Great.

"Guys?" I said and they all looked at me. "Can I hear y'all new song?" I asked. "Ask Dougie," Setty said rolling his blunt.

"Dougie," I said looking at him. "Ima send it to you," he said and I nodded playing with my nose piercing.

Wish he would stop playin and be my bf😒

"Lookin at my boy Dougie like you tryna jump in his skin," Setty mumbled and I mugged him.

TO BE CONTINUED

VOTEE