11

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍
"𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚎"

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍"𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚎"

1 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

I just got home from the hospital and I was laying on my bed counting money. Everyone was sending me fake love on Instagram and shit.

I decided to keep my distance from Tink. Not tryna get her hurt. Last week was too close. I blocked her on everything to keep her from contacting me but China be calling me and shit.

Heartbreak better then losin ya life.

I smoked my blunt while watching tv. I got a call from Kay Kay so I answered. "Yooo," I said and he looked like he was in the stu.

"You good nigga?" He asked and I nodded. "Yea I might be onna block tomorrow," I told him.

"Word, but I heard you broke up with Tink," he said and I smacked my lips. "Just keepin my distance," I told him.

"She not takin it well Nigga," he said shaking his head. "She gon be straight," I mumbled.

"You sure this what you wanna do?" He asked me and I nodded. "Ight man, ima fuck with you later," he said.

"Love," I said hanging up. I closed my eyes and started having flashbacks.

"CANT beat me in this shit nigga,"KB said. "Yea Ight nigga," 15 year old me said laughing. Next thing you know gunshots start ringing and I see part of KB brain on the ground.

I popped a perc and shook myself trying to get the vision out my head.

Feel like I'm losing my mind.

"Mama I don't like Ms. Aaron, she touches me in inappropriate places," 9 year old me told my mom. "Boy, Stop that damn lying," she said popping me.

"Im not lying," I cried. "Ms. Aaron coming and you gonna be on yo best behavior, no more of this nonsense," she said pointing at me.

I walked into the bathroom grabbing a razor and slid it across my arm.

Was the only way the visions would go away. It was my way of coping.

I sat on the ground as I tried to control my breathing.

"Stop crying like a pussy, Douglass," Ms. Aaron said throwing me into the wall when she was done with me.

The visions slowly faded away and I went back in my room to lay down soon falling asleep.

ᴮʳᵒⁿˣ, ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
"𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔"