𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴

i never knew a better sound

than my name leaving your lips

_______________

:: ꒱𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐨 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

Fucking hell.

What a fucking tease.

I'm currently rushing through the traffic to go to my oh so beautiful Angel.

I don't know what or who possessed her to send me that picture, but I'll be forever thankful.

In a record time of 7 minutes, I was nearing Angel's house. I could see one car in the driveway now, so that means most of them have gone out supposedly. I left my car along the road a few houses away, before jogging over to the side of her house, looking for the open window to her room.

Found it.

I climbed in quickly, thank god there was a tree, and came upon the most beautiful sight ever.

Angelina was on her bed, in the lingerie, scrolling through her phone, biting on her lower lip.

"Angel..." I muttered.

She gasped in shock, putting her hand on her heart, "Mateo...!"

"Be a good girl and come here, sí?" I muttered.

She stumbled off the bed and scurried over to me, stopping about a feet from me, fiddling with her fingers. 

I reached over and grabbed her waist, and pulled her to me. Her hands flew to my chest, as she looked up at me with those unbelievably beautiful eyes. 

"Angel...god fucking damn...who knew you had such a vixen in you, hmm?" I cooed, squeezing her waist.

She whined, "Mateo..."

"Mmm? What is it?" I smirked.

"I...I...Can you..." she stuttered.

"Can I what, Angel?" I questioned.

She blushed, "T-touch me, please.."

________________

:: ꒱𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

In the blink of an eye, Mateo had laid me down on the bed, hovering over me.