26 - Lily

"Sissy...?" Amaranth called me as I turned around and looked at Amaranth who was tucked into my bed.

  I was notified of Amaranth's awakening so I quickly stacked all my notes into a neat pile.

  "Good morning mara! How was your night?" I asked getting off my chair that had rollers under it.

  "Mara slept well! What about Sissy?" Amaranth asked sitting up so that now the blanket were only covering her legs.

  "Sissy had some work to do so sissy didn't really sleep." I answered sitting down on the edge of the bed.

  "But it's bad to not get sleep..." Amaranth mumbled running her eye.

  "Sissy will be fine! See!" I reached out and put one hand on Amaranth's head.

  "But sissy didn't get sleep... Promise Mara sissy will sleep tomorrow?" Amaranth said holding out her pinkie finger.

  'Im going to have to sleep anyway for the interview.'

  "I promise." I said making a pinkie promise with Amaranth.

  "What does Mara want to eat?" I asked Amaranth getting up and getting the air con remote controller.

  "Mushroom soup with bread." Amaranth answered after some though as I offed the air con that had been running all night.

  "Along with some jelly?" I asked and Amaranth looked at me with her eyes shining and then started frantically bobbing her head up and down.

  "Ok I'm going to go down to prepare it, once I'm done showering." I said as I went towards my toilet which wasn't big but it was a good size.

  I had a shower and no bath tub since I didn't see the need for one.

  My shower products weren't alot.

  I only have what I need.

  I took a 10 minute shower and dressed up in a short sleeve white crop top but I wore another grey and black stripped shirt inside that had long sleeve so the sleeve stuck out of my crop top.

  I had high waist dark dull blue jeans and a black sling bag that looked like velvet over my shoulder.

  I didn't do much make up just did the minimal.

  I wore some pearl stud earrings and my look was done.

  "How do I look?" I asked Amaranth knowing that I looked quite fabulous since my second voice was the one who chose my clothes.

  I have to agree my second voice knew how to dress me up.

  "Sissy looks so pretty!" Amaranth said with a voice that screamed awe.

  "Thank you! You should go change too. Remember we are going to go visit Felix and lily." I said as I walked out of my room.

  'Cook some extra for Father too.' my second voice told me as I started to cook mushroom soup.

  I prepared all my ingredients.

  I added 2 table spoons of olive oil to the pot on medium heat.

  While waiting for it to heat I chopped the button mushrooms silently.

  Once it was hot I added 2 tablespoons of butter.

  The moment I was melted I added 1 pound of button mushrooms.

  I waited for the mushrooms to turn light brown which took about 10 minutes.