59 - Date No.2

"Why are you pretending to be a gentlemen?" I asked as Lucas opened the car door for me to go in.

  His eyes were brown instead of his usual ruby red.

  "I'm not pretending. It's just a side of me you don't know." Lucas said as he went over to his side.

  "Uh-huh." I replied as he buckled his seat belt.

  "Come on. Give me some credit here." Lucas spoke playfully rolling his eyes.

  "You honestly seem like your pretending to be ijekiel." I said.

  I knew he hated it when I talked about ijekiel.

  "Talk about him one more time and I will shut you up my way. " Lucas spoke.

  "I'm just saying. Being a gentleman was ijekiel's thing." I said.

  I knew I was ticking him off.

  I'm not going to lie I was enjoying it.

  "Oh you mean his fake kindness, pretentious actions and cunning personality which is hidden behind the mask of  being a so called 'gentlemen?'" Lucas rebutted.

  His grip on the car steering wheel was tight.

  "Someone's mad." I said.

  "And someone is purposely making me pissed." Lucas spoke.

  He was fully aware I was provoking him.

  But that doesn't mean that he can stop his emotions.

  "Can you blame me when it's so fun?" I asked.

  "Can you blame me when making you blush is so cute?" Lucas retorted.

  "Yes I can because I might get a heart attack." I rebutted.

  "Then I might die from high blood pressure." Lucas defended.

  "You won't die. Your too clingy to die." I said.

  "I'm.. clingy?" Lucas questioned as if it offended him or weirded him out.

  "I would say your more possessive then clingy." I clarified.

  "I'm not possessive. I'm protective." Lucas replied.

  "What the difference?" I asked.

  "Protective is making sure your okay and having respect for you, possessive is when you stalk your lover and in some cases distrust her." Lucas said.

  "Wait... Then wouldn't sir Ace be possessive...?" I asked.

  He gave her a ring...

  That had a tracker...

  Isn't that basically stalking?

  Lucas seemed shocked for a moment before thinking and awkwardly nodding.

  "I already know his line." I trust my love, I don't trust the people my love hangs out with."" Lucas recited.

  "Miss Aurora seems fine with it... Plus I don't think sir Ace doesn't trust Miss Aurora." I added.

  "Also. How many girls have you said that too till the point where you remember it?" I asked.

  "Only one other girl. Because I was some vampire prince that was actually possessive." Lucas replied.

  "If I were possessive with you...." Lucas continued.

  "I would locked you up in the house, your only mine to look at, the only one around you would be me." He said.