27 - Baby

"U-um.. Athanasia..." Lily's said shifting in her spot.

Lily and I were now standing in the kitchen.

"Is something wrong Lily? You've been acting weird..." I asked

"Really!?! Is it that obvious?!" Lily asked looking at me.

"Yes. Normally your alot more... Reasonable..."

"I pity my poor husband having to deal with me..." Lily sighed.

"So... What's wrong Lily?" I asked.

Lily didn't reply instead she looked to the side.

I looked towards where she was looking.

'Shes pregnant...?' sitting there on the counter was a pregnancy test that shoed two lines which meant she was pregnant.

"Your pregnant...?" I asked.

Lily just nodded.

I didn't know what to do.

It was between just standing there stale as stone or hugging her.

I should feel happy.

I should be happy.

But honestly I felt nothing...

'Say "Congratulations!" And hug her.'

"Congratulations!" I said hugging lily.

"Your not disappointed?" Lily asked.

'"No! Why would I be!"'

"No! Why would I be!"

"Because it's way to early for us to be having children!" Lily rebutted.

'say "Early? Lily! You and Felix have been married for like 10 years! A child was way overdue!" While jumping up and down.'

"Early? Lily! You and Felix have been married for like 10 years! A child was way overdue!" I said releasing her from my hug and jumping up and down.

"Thank you Athy... I was worried that you were going to be mad at me..." Lily said sighing.

'"Why would you be worried looking for my approval?"'

"Why would you be worried looking for my approval?" I asked.

"Because, your like my child to me. Plus I would love it if you treated him or her like Mara..." Lily said.

'"Why don't you tell Felix about this?"'

"Why don't you tell Felix about this?"

"I'm worried he won't want a kid..."

"Lily! Are we even talking about the same Felix here? Felix loves children! Sure he's horrible with children but he loves kids!" I said.

"I know! I know I'm being irrational but I can't help it!" Lily slightly ruffled her hair.

"Well... I suggest you tell Felix before he has a breakdown thinking he did something wrong to you..." I said looking over my shoulder at a still sulking Felix.

"E-eh! I was that bad!" Lily's eyes widdened as she thought about everything she did.

'"Yes. You were quite bad..."'

"Yes. You were quite bad..."

"We better go back before they start suspecting something.." lily said getting out of the kitchen.