31 -Kira

I woke up to Amaranth still sound asleep.

  My body automatically wakes up at a certain time.

  'its probably still too early for mara to get up...' I thought

  Normally Amaranth takes some sort of cab to school.

  When I mean some sort of cab.

  I mean Felix driving his car.

  I took my phone which was at my bedside table and checked it for any notification.

  'Looks like there nothing going on...'

  I placed my phone at the side then proceeded to go shower.

  'Take the white hoddie and the grey cardigan over the white hoddie. And the white sweat pants.' My second voice chose what I wore.

  I checked my phone again after I finished my hot shower.

  1 message.

Felix

Athanasia, sorry but me and lily will be busy today.
Can you take Amaranth to school?
I have already notified Claude.

  'If both lily and Felix are unavailable... I'll need to prepare a lunch box for Mara too...' I thought.

Sure. I'll take Amaranth to school.

  'Take a white mask too.' my second voice said.

  I took my white mask and stuffed it into my pocket.

  I went into Amaranth's room and opened her white wardrobe.

  I took out her school uniform and put it at the corner of my bed so that when I call her to wake up she'll not need to spend extra time going to her room.

  'Normally Lily would make something cute... Sometimes she makes heart shaped cookies... But I can't bake...' I thought going down the stairs and into the kitchen.

  'I can cook some rice... Take some seaweed and make a panda shape...' I taking ingredients from around the kitchen.

  'Can I try and cut heart shaped cucumber?' I thought taking the knife from the rack.

  'When did we buy this?' I thought holding a heart shape mold.

  'There are two different sizes... I can use this for the cucumber...'

  'I should put more cucumber to make sure this is somewhat balanced...'

  'This is perfect!' I thought finding a container that was separated into three sections.

  One sections being two times the size of the other.

  I put the cucumber in one of the smaller sections and the 2 panda rice ball in the other small section.

  'I should prepare some meat...' I thought opening one of our fridges.

  'I remember lily made me sausage octopus before...' I thought taking one of tue sausgaes and letting it unfreeze.