CHAPTER TWO

Mike pov
"Hi!" said Will, who came first. Lucas, Dustin and Max also arrived shortly. Eleven came last. She's probably still mad at me because Max had to say some shit about me.
"So I have news for you." I said.
"News?" El asked.
"What?" added Will.
"Come." I said and headed for the basement.
"You'll finally tell us what-." Lucas said, standing still. "Who is it?"
"He looks like you." said Will.
"the brothers are mostly similar." Boris began to laugh.
"Brothers!" Max asked in shock. El just stood there, looking confused.
"Hmmm, so this is Boris." I said "and these are Will, Max, Lucas, Dustin and my girlfriend El."
"I didn't expect you to have a girlfriend. I thought you were loser and virgin, but I guess I was wrong." he began to laugh.
"What's virgin." El asked. Boris looked at her.
"Are you kidding me?" He asked.
"She lived with her father and he didn't want her to go out, so she doesn't know some things." I explained.
"Oh, I see. That's when Mike-." I stopped him.
"You won't explain it to her." I said quickly. He started laughing.
"You don't know what you're missing," he said with a smile. There was a rather awkward silence for a moment.
"Okay, let's go out. Boris, are you coming with us?" I asked.
"Alright." He said and we went out.
Boris pov
We sat on a park bench and talked. But they were talking and I was just listening. I pulled out a cigarete packet and offered them to everyone.
"You smoke!" Said Max.
"As you can see." I answered.
"That's unhealthy." Dustin said and I rolled my eyes. I was trying to put away a pack of cigarettes when Mike stopped me and took a cigarette.
"What are you all looking at me for?" He asked when everyone looked at him in disgust and I just smirked.
"Are you kidding me that you smoke too?" Lucas asked.
"That's disgusting. I don't see how you can date him, El." Said Max.
"You can't have fun." I smiled and lit a cigarette for myself and Mike.
"You want?" Mike asked El. She just nodded that she didn't want to. Suddenly Potter started writing to me.
"Who writes to you?" Max asked.
"You don't know him," I said, walking over to the other bench so they wouldn't see what we were writing about.

Theo: Hey, do you think I could go live with you?

Boris: Probably yes. But what happened?

Theo: I just can't stand it without you.

Boris: I think Karen will let you stay, but there's only one bed. 😏

Theo: That won't be a problem. 😏

That same day, I asked Karen if Theo could come.
"Hey, my best friend has problems at home, so I was wondering if he could stay here?" I asked.
"Of course he can." She smiled at me.
I told Theo that night and he came the next night.

Theo: Hi baby, I'm in front of your house.
He wrote to me and I quickly came out and Mike was waiting at the door.
"Hi Potter," I hugged him. "They don't know we're together." I whispered to him.
"I missed you fucker." Theo told me, walking to the door to meet Mike.
"Hi, I'm Mike." He shook his hand.
"I'm Theo." Theo then met Karen.
"Nice to meet you." Karen smiled.
"Thank you for letting me live here. Boris talked a lot about you." In fact I didn't. He just wanted to make a good impression like I did. Sometimes it really got on my nerves. As if they found out what I was doing, I smoke weed and cigarettes, drank, slept with Theo, and there's so much more, so Karen would probably kill me. Theo and I went to the basement / my room and locked the door. I pushed him against the wall and we started kissing.
"What don't you want to be a good boy anymore." Theo asked provocatively.
"Not." I smirked.