CHAPTER FOUR

Mike pov

"Are you up yet?" Mom shouted. We all woke up to that scream.
"Yes." I said in a sleepy voice. I felt like my head was going to explode.
"Hi милашка (cutie)." Boris told Theo and everyone looked at him.
"What does milaska mean?" Max asked.
"Uh..um .." he said as I interrupted him by running to the bathroom. Boris and Theo laughed.
"Two fingers to the throat." Boris shouted at me. Will and El followed me.
"Are you OK?" El. Asked.
"Yes." I said when I stopped throwing up.
"You overdid it a little with alcohol yesterday." Said Boris, who entered the bathroom.
"You think." I said ironically.
"That'll be good you get used to." Boris began to laugh. El and Boris went back to the others. I stopped Will quickly. I was still confused about what happened yesterday.
"Will..um what happened yesterday." I said but Will stopped me.
"Don't worry, you were drunk." He said but what if I wasn't? We went back to the others.
"What are we going to do today?" I asked.
"Starcourt mall." Max said.
"The cinema?" Lucas asked. We all agreed and went to eat.
"So how was yesterday?" Karen asked.
"Fine." Everyone answered. After breakfast we went to change. El and Max in one room and the boys in the other room.
"Mike, can I talk to you?" Boris asked me. I nodded and we went to the other room.

Boris pov

We went to the other room. I was thinking about yesterday.
"So that's why you're not sleeping with El?" I asked.
"What?" He looked at me confused.
"You sleeping with Will." I smiled.
"WHAT NO!" He shouted "I have a girlfriend. Why did you think that?"
"You held your hands and I guess when you went to a room you thought was empty. You didn't want to play children's games, did you?" I smirked.
"Okay, but you won't tell anyone." He looked at me and I nodded "I kissed him."
"Nothing more?" I looked at him.
"No. Like I'm not saying I didn't want to, but I'm dating El and Will doesn't want me anyway." He said a little sadly.
"If he didn't like you, you wouldn't go to your room together, but he'd stop you at a kiss." I was laughing.
"But even if he likes me I don't know what to do?" He asked a little embarrassed.
"You know what tonight me and Potter will tell you everything." I grinned and we followed the others.

* time skip *

We were standing in front of the mall when someone stand in front of us.
"But who do we have here gay with his friends." Two guys I didn't know laughed.
"Troy leave us." Mike said.
"Did you hear that, James? The frog face hasn't been beat up in a long time. Troy was getting closer to Mike when I stood in front of Mike.
"Do you have a problem Мудак (asshole)?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Who are you? Another gay in the group?" James began to laugh.
"I'm Mike's brother." I smirked "uhm and with that what you sa about gay." I pulled Theo close to me and kissed him. Everyone stood and didn't know what to say.
"Do you want anything else or will you finally get out of the way?" Theo asked provocatively.
"I'm sick of you." Troy said. He was going to hit Theo when I knocked him to the ground and started beating him. I broke his nose and I would have continued if Theo hasn't stopped me.
"Next time, don't have stupid remarks about my boyfriend or my brother. Do you understand?" I smirked and we go to mall.
"It was great." Mike said.
"So you two are together?" Lucas asked.
"Yes." I answered. Theo hugged me from behind when I finally admitted that we were dating.
"Let's finally watch a movie." Will said. During the film, I noticed Mike and Will looking at each other.
"Don't you want to go to the toilet?" Theo whispered. I smirked, grabbed his hand, and walked away quietly. When we were in the restrooms, I pushed him against the wall.
"So you're excited about public restrooms?" I grinned. I approached him and we started kissing.Slowly I began to kiss his neck and my hand went to his pants. Suddenly Lucas came.
"The movie is over ... oh um .." Lucas said and we pulled away quickly.
"Um.. Okay, let's go home." Theo said.
This was embarrassing.