CHAPTER TEN

Mike pov

We were on our way home when Boris stopped.
"We'll stay out." He grinned and Theo looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Okay, we're going to Will's house." I said and they left.

Boris pov

"What are your plans?" Theo asked.
"We haven't been alone together in a long time." I said and pulled out a bag of cocaine that I stole from Xandra. We took drugs.

*time skip*

(SMUT)

We were sitting on a bench. We were probably somewhere in the park I don't know exactly because I was high as fuck.
"Do you know you're very sexy?" I grinned and he began to blush "what? I'm not lying. But you know what I like most about you? Your dick." I was laughing.
"Fuck you." Potter said, rolling his eyes. I pulled him close and conected our lips.

I got on top of him and he started moaning slightly.
"if you want it." I chuckled and we started make out. He tasted like cigarettes and I love it. I started sucking on his neck and left a few hickeys there.

My right hand reaches down and I began to palm Theo through his pants. A loud moaning and whining escaped his mouth. I could listen to it all day.
"Ah~Boris ~ah~don't stop." He begged and I smirked.
I want him to feel pleasure.
I slowly unzipped his pants and undress them halfway. I kissed the tip of his cock through the boxers. I returned to his face and started kissing him again.
"You're so good." He whispered in my ear. He reached his hand down and began to palm me through my pants because I was so hard.
"Ah~Potter." We were both moaning into kisses.
"Boris ... I'm almost there." He said.
"Me too." I whispered and we both cum at the same time to our underwear.
"Fuck, this was so good." He was breathing hard and so was I.
"I love you." I said breathlessly.
"I love you too." He said and kissed me.

"Hey, what are you two doing?" I heard a man's voice yelling.
"Fuck." I said and stood up. Theo quickly put his pants back on and we started running away.
"Stop!" A man who was probably a cop was yelling at us. we ran away from him and hid in the bush.

"Wszystkie dzieci nawet źle,
Pogrążone są we śnie,
A ty jedna tylko nie."

I started singing and laughing.
"Shut up, asshole!" He said nervously and I started singing even louder.

"A-a-a, a-a-a." I was singing and he started kissing me.
"You really know what needs to be done to keep me quiet." I said and he grinned. We started kissing again.
"So here you are." The cop interrupted us and we started running away from him again. We had cocaine with us, we were drugged. I'm not saying we hadn't done these things before, but if he had caught us, we would have a big problem.
We ran and laughed all the way home. When we got home it was 1am. We tried to be as quiet as possible and not wake anyone. As we walking to the room, I dropped a vase.
"Fuck." I said and we started laughing again. When we suddenly heard the door open. I looked and it was Nancy.
"Where were you?" Nancy asked.
"We didn't want to wake you." Theo said, trying not to laugh.
"Are you drugged?" She asked a little angry.
"You're not my mom." I said and rolled my eyes.
"It's unhealthy for you." She said and I grinned.
"Whatever you're saying." We laughed and Nancy went to her room and Theo and I went to our room.