CHAPTER EIGHT

Boris pov

"Isn't that a stupid question? You know what we were doing." I smirked, "How was it Mike?"
Mike and Will began to blush.
"How long have you been together?" Nancy asked, looking at Mike.
"Um from today." Mike looked at Will and smiled.
"You're not going to tell anyone, are you?" Will asked.
"Not." Jonathan said and Theo and I looked at each other trying not to laugh. Will had hickeys on his neck and probably didn't know it. If they don't want others to know about it, so what do they say he got burned by a hair straightener?
"Okay, me and Theo are going out." I said. I needed to smoke. We went out before Nancy could say anything.

We were sitting in front of the house on the ground and smoking when Will and Mike came to see us.
"Do you want to?" I asked and offered them cigarettes. They took cigaretes and sat down with us.
"You were loud." Theo grinned.
"Well, you weren't quiet either." Will said and began to laugh.
"Okay today, I want to get high, are you going too?" I asked, Mike and Will nodded and Theo kissed me, "What are you still horny?"
I provoked him and he rolled his eyes. We all went to my room. We took drugs. Theo and I were used to it, but Mike and Will were not.

After a while, Theo was sitting on my lap and we were kissing.

Mike pov

Boris and Theo were kissing on the bed and Will and I were talking.
"Do you know you look cute?" I smiled.
"You look cute too." He began to blush.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." Will smiled and I kissed him. We pulled away from each other and Will kissed me again. We also started kissing and after a while all four of us fell asleep.

*time skip*

We woke up to knock on the door. They were parents and Holly. I ran quickly to wake Nancy and Jonathan because if Mom found out what happened yesterday she would kill us.
"Nancy! Jonathan has to leave. Parents are home." I screamed and they got out of bed quickly.
"Shit." Nancy said and I heard Theo opened the door. Jonathan and Will left through the back door.
"Hey mom." I said when Nancy and I came to the door.
"Hello. How were you yesterday? And where is Boris?" As soon as she asked, Boris came to us. Then we went to the basement.
"My head." Boris said as I closed the door. He was really high yesterday.
"Aw, you have a headache." Theo laughed and Boris hit him in the shoulder.
"Shut up, Мудак.(Asshole)," Boris said.
"Everyone will come here today." I said and Theo and Boris looked at each other.
"Okay. But we're going on a double date tonight and I'm not interested in your excuses that your relationship is a secret." Boris grinned and kissed Theo.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and left the room.

Boris pov

Everyone even El came. I was surprised because she broke up with Mike. Are these friends now?
"Weird." I whispered to Theo.
"What?" He looked at me confused.
"How can El and Mike's friends when they broke up." I said quietly.
"Sometimes people stay friends after a breakup." Theo rolled his eyes.
"Not like me and Kotku." I grinned.
"Well, maybe if you didn't hit her." He muttered and I looked at him.
"She deserved it. Kotku was a whore." I started laughing and everyone looked at me as I said it out loud.
"What? Who's Kotku?" Dustin asked.
"Boris's ex." Theo said, rolling his eyes. Theo really hated Kotku.
"You never talked about her." Mike said but that's when Lucas started laughing.
"What?" Will asked.
"Who were you with last night?" Lucas asked.
"You have a hickey." Dustin said.

Hi guys
I hope you like this part
I also started writting a new book maybe in love