CHAPTER ELEVEN

Mike pov

"I'm sooooo tired." Will said when we came to his house.
"My baby is tired?" I asked and hugged him from behind. He turned and kissed me slowly. We went to Will's room quietly so as not to wake anyone. When we entered Will's room, Will jumped into bed and I lay down next to him.
"Good night, baby." I said and hugged him and he cuddled to me.
"Good night." He said and I gave him kiss on top of his head and after a while we fell asleep.

Boris pov

"I'm going to the shower младенец. Do you want to join?" I smirked.
"Okay baby but just shower I'm tired." He said and I grabbed his hand and pulled him close.
"Whatever my младенец(baby) wants." I said and kissed him.
We often showered together when we were in Las Vegas and it saves water.
We went to the bathroom and started undressing. I mean Theo undressed and I was just staring at him.
"Will you undress or just stare?" Theo looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"I don't know, I'll probably need little help." I smirked and Theo came up to me.
"You forget say please." He told me and by his provoking, I became more and more horny.
"Please." I whispered and he slowly took off my shirt. Then his hands slipped to the zipper on my pants and he took them off and I grabbed his ass.
"You forgot it's only the shower." He smirked provocatively and took off my boxers.
We went to the shower and I let the water go. I poured soap into my hand and began to wash Theo. When I was finished with washing him, he started washing me. His hands touched me and I tried very hard not to get erection. When we showered, Theo came out of the shower and started wiping. I took a towel and I wiped myself. I came to Theo from behind and hugged him and he started rubbing against my crotch. Slowly, my cock became harder and harder.
"Ah~fuck stop teasing." I said and started breathing harder. Theo just smirked as he felt my erection.
"Okay, so I'm going to bed." He wanted to open the door, but I closed it quickly.
"You shouldn't have provoked me." I said with a smirk on my face and he knelt in front of me.
"Sorry babe." He said with a smile and licked my cock.
"Ah~младенец." I moaned.
Slowly he put it in his mouth and began to move his head up and down.
I leaned against the door, trying not to moan out loud so we would wake anyone.
"Ah~ты чертовски хорош.(Ah~ y-you're so fucking good.)" I said.
Theo picked up the pace, and after a while I cum into his mouth and Theo swallowed it.
"Now let's go to bed, I'm tired." Theo said, laughing a little. We got dressed and went to the room.
"Good night, baby." Theo said as we lay in bed, snuggling up to me.
"Good night, младенец." I said and after a while we fell asleep.

Mike pov

"Good morning, cutie." I said when I woke up and saw Will lying next to me.
"Good morning, Mikey." He said and giggled.
"Do you know you look sexy?" I asked with a smirk on my face and he began to blush. I pulled him as close to me as possible and kissed him. I got on top of him and we started kissing again.
"Are you awake? Breakfast is ready." Joyce knocked and we pulled away quickly. I tried to hold back the laughter but I couldn't.
"Yes. I'm awake." Will said and I started laughing even harder.
"Is that Mike?" Joyce asked.
"Yes, he stayed here for a sleepover." Will said.
"Well, Mike, you can stay for breakfast if you want." Joyce said through the door.
"Yes, thank you." I said and she left.
"So we're going to breakfast?" Will asked, wanting to stand up as I pulled him back to me.
"We still have some time." I smirked and conected his and my lips. We kissed for about 5 minutes and then we went to the kitchen. Will sat down at the table and I sat down next to him.
"So what were you doing at Mike's? Were the others there or just you?" She asked and I started choking on the water I drank.
What we were doing? Nothing just some drugs, alcohol, sex.
"Uhm, it was just me, Mike, Boris and Theo. We played D&D." Will said and looked at me and we both started blushing.
"And now the truth." Joyce laughed.
"What?" Will asked, and I looked at her blankly.
"Who do you get that hickey from?" She asked and I started blushing even more.
How the fuck did I forget that I gave him a hickey?
I looked at Will and he looked at me.

Hi guys
Sorry, this chapter took me so long, but I had no ideas. I hope you like this chapter.
I also wanted to say that I have published a new book. It's called I want you- Boreo smut.