CHAPTER SIX

Mike pov

"So Will come." Boris said as Nancy left.
"Don't be loud." Theo winked at me. Someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw that it was El.
"Hi." I smiled.
"Hi." She said and went inside.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'd like to talk to you." I didn't understand. Did I do something wrong? I did. Shit. What she found out? That I kissed Will.
"What exactly?" I laughed nervously.
"You've been acting weird lately." She looked at me "something happened?"
"Sorry. I have to tell you. I kissed someone else." I finally said that. She came closer to me and then Theo and Boris came to the room.
"I'm dump your ass." El said and left. I just stood there frozen. I was confused. Should I be sad? Probably yes, but I wasn't. I mean I was but not as much as I thought.
"Are you OK?" Theo asked me.
"Yes." I said.
"Shall we watch the movie?" Boris asked and I agreed.
"I'm going for snacks." Theo said and me and Boris went to Boris's room.
"So why did she dump your ass." Boris asked me.
"I told her I kissed someone else." I said "I'm a dick."
"Are you sad?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Not really." I said.
"So Will's coming here today." He stood up and handed me vodka and a pack of cigarettes.
"Why are you giving it to me?" I asked.
"To improve your mood." He grinned. I took it to my room and went back to Boris's room when I suddenly saw Theo lying on the bed and Boris on the top.
"Fuck. Sorry." I said and they pulled away quickly.
"Um, we were just kissing." Theo said.
"Come here, the movie has begun." Boris said, laughing at Theo, who was embarrassed that I saw them. "I sat down with them but waited for the evening and when Will would come.

* time skip *

It was evening and I heard someone knocking on the door.
"Hello." Nancy said, opening the door.
"Hi," I heard Will's voice. I went to the door and saw Jonathan and Will. Will was cute as always.
"Change of plan." Nancy said, looking at me, "Jonathan and I are going to the party today so we'll be late. If you tell your parents I left you alone, I'll kill you. Don't do anything stupid." She said and they both walked away.
"So free house?" Boris smirked, he and Theo were standing behind me.
"Are we going to do something or will we just stand here?" I asked and Will smiled.

Boris pov

I went to the room with Theo for a while.
"Okay. You can see Mike likes Will and Will likes Mike. They just need a little help to let them know. I have a plan." I said and Theo rolled his eyes.
"What?" He asked.
"We'll lock them in Mike's room and they'll get together. I gave him some advice." I was laughing.
"What are we going to do while they're locked in a room?" Theo grinned.
"I will show you." I grinned and kissed him slowly. We went to see Mike and Will, who were in the kitchen.
"Mike, I'm out of cigarettes. Will you give me one of the ones I gave you?" I asked and we all went to Mike's room. Mike and Will entered the room, and then Theo and I closed and locked the door.
"What are you doing?" Mike asked confused.
"Thank me later." I smirked and Theo and I went into the room.

Mike pov

Boris and Theo locked us in a room and I was a little nervous but also excited to be locked in the same room.
"So what are we going to do they won't let us go so soon." I said and Will sat on the bed.
"Speak?" He asked and I nodded.
"I know you probably don't mean this by talking, but I think it's the right time. That kiss ..." I wanted to say something, but Will interrupted me.
"We've dealt with it before, we've been drunk." He said.
"What if I wasn't." I said fast.
"What?" He asked confused.
"I like you but I understand you don't." I said.
"Mike, I like you too." He smiled and I smiled too "but what about El?"
"We broke up." I said and I came to him.
"Really?" He asked. I kissed him.
"Really." I said with a smile on my face.
"So what are we going to do now?" Will asked, raising an eyebrow.
"What we started at the sleepover." I smirked.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART.
THANK YOU FOR VOITES I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT.