CHAPTER FIVE

Boris pov

We were at home and everyone was gone except El.
"I have to go." She said and Mike kissed her.

I don't get it. Does he want to fuck El or Will. Maybe both.

Now that El left, only Potter, Mike, and I were in the house. We went to the basement.
"I don't understand who you want to fuck El or Will?" I started laughing.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Both?" I raised an eyebrow.
"No. I don't know. I don't care." He said.
"Who do you prefer?" Theo asked.
"I like El but also I like Will." Mike said.
"Then fuck both and then you'll see who's better." I laughed, "You know how many girls I slept with before I started dating Theo."
Theo rolled his eyes.
"It was all whores. Especially Kotku." Theo said a little jealously.
"You're jealous." I grinned. It's so cute when he's jealous.
"What no. I'm going to eat." He said and went to the kitchen.
"How you and Theo got together." Mike asked.
"Well, I dated Kotku, but when Theo and I get high, we fucked and then we started dating." I started laughing.
"This question is embarrassing but how is it done?" Mike asked.
"Don't worry, I'll give you few advice." I was laughing. 
(Boris told Mike everything)
"Neither Ted nor Karen will be here tomorrow." I smirked. Theo came into the room.
"I don't know what Boris told you, but decide who you like because fucking them both won't solve anything." Theo said and Mike left with a smile on his face.
"So fucking someone won't solve anything?" I smirked and raised an eyebrow.

(SMUT)

Third person pov

Boris was sitting on the edge of the bed. Then Theo sank down to his knees between Boris's legs and Boris smirked.
Boris let out a short moan as Theo unbotton Boris's jeans and began to palming Boris through his boxers. Boris's breathing began picking up and another louder moan came from him. Theo took off Boris's boxers. Theo took Boris's dick into his mouth slowly rubbing up Boris's thing.
Boris relased into Theo's mouth trying to mute his moaning.
"you'r so good." Boris said.

Mike pov

(Same time)

I lay in bed thinking about what Theo and Boris had told me.

Do I like El or Will?

Suddenly I heard screams from the basement. It was clear to me that Theo and Boris were fucking.

Oh, right there, Boris, good boy Potter.

They were loud enough. Probably my parents heard it too.

El pov

Max and I had a sleepover.
"Mike's acting weird." I said.
"Why?" Max asked confused.
"Since his brother's been here, he's been acting weird. I don't mind Boris, but I don't know what's going on with Mike." I said a little sadly.
"If he doesn't say why he's like that, break up with him. Don't worry, Lucas and I broke up many times, and we always got back together." Max said and we started laughing.

* time skip *

Mike pov

It was the morning parents, Holly, Nancy and I were sitting at the table when Theo and Boris came to the kitchen. Nancy and I smirked.
"Did you sleep well?" Nancy said provocatively and smiled.
"Yes." Boris grinned.
"You two are together. I heard a lot of things last night." Karen said.
"Sorry. We didn't mean to wake you." Theo apologized.
"You have nothing to apologize for. I just don't get it why didn't you tell us?" Karen asked.
"I don't know." Boris said.
"Okay. Come eat." Karen laughed and we all started eating.
After breakfast, Holly and parents went on a trip.
"Jonathan is coming here today." Nancy said. Boris smirked.
"Will Will come too?" I asked.
"Maybe if you want." Nancy said with a smile on her face.

THIS IS A DIFFICULT DECISION MILEVEN OR BYLER.
I hope you like this part.