CHAPTER SEVEN

(Smut warning)

Mike pov

I kissed Will slowly and we started kissing. I didn't know exactly what I was doing since I've never done anything like this with anyone before, but Boris gave me a few advice.

I pushed Will against the wall and started kissing his neck, leaving there a few hickeys.
"You want it?" I asked.
"Yes." He said and I grinned. I rolled him on the bed so he sat and gave him another kiss.

I sank down on my knees between his legs and slowly unzipped the zipper on his pants. When I unzipped his pants and
undressed his boxers I saw his hard cock.
I immediately started sucking his dick causing him to let out moans. I could tell he was close. He came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum.
"Fuck." He groaned.
"You taste good." I smirked.
I stand up, pushed him onto bed and lay down on him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and explored the inside.

I took off his T-shirt and he quickly took off my T-shirt and pants. I pulled away for a while and took off my boxers.

I slowly lines up to Will's hole
"fuck me." Will whines out. I grinned and inserts the tip of my dick and pushes it all in the tight warm hole.
I was trusting slowly.
"ah, Mike, faster."Will groaned.

I gave him what he want and start pouding into him faster and harder.
"ah, Mike, right there." Will moaned so lout as I found his sensitive spot.
"I-I-I'm so close." He moaned.
"Me too." I groaned. Second later Will com all over himself and I released inside of Will.

Third person pov

At the same time as Mike and Will were fucking, Boris with Theo were doing it too. The whole house was filled with loud moans.
"The plan works." Boris grinned at the top of Theo when he heard Will moan "Ah, Mike."

Nancy and Jonathan returned home out of nowhere.
"Do you think they're sleeping?" She asked when she was suddenly silent.

"Oh Mike, yes, right there," She heard from Mike's room.
"Yes, Potter you'r fucking good, Boris ah." There were screams and moans all over the house.

"Are they kidding? Aren't they doing what I think they're doing?" Nancy asked.
"I didn't know my little brother was doing something like that." He looked at Nancy "they're too jung for that."
"Like Boris and Theo are different, but my little brother is with your younger brother." She sat down on the sofa "WILL, MIKE, THEO, BORIS!"

Boris pov

"This was amazing." I was still breathing hard.
"Especially the beginning." he grinned.
"Shall we do it again?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded. I climbed to the top and started kissing him when I heard Nancy.
"Fuck." I said and we started getting dressed.

Mike pov

Will and I were lying on the bed, we both breathed very heavy.
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked, and Will nodded, "But don't tell them right now, because just now I broke up with El." Suddenly we heard Nancy scream.
"How the fuck is she home so early?" I was scared and so was Will. We dressed quickly and went to the living room.

We came to the living room where Nancy and Jonathan were sitting on the couch. Boris and Theo came at the same time as Will and I, and Boris grinned at me. I was nervous, I knew what Nancy wanted to ask.
"Do any of you want to explain what happened here while Jonathan and I went to the party?" Nancy asked.

I'm shitty in writing smuts but still hope you like this part