Event 3: The Meeting: Shinjiro Aragaki

(October 4th 2009) 

"He was Bleeding as he was shot multiple times by the Gun of Takaya Sakaki." What is the Meaning of this?, Why would you risk your life to save this Child? said Takaya." 

"Shinij!  Yelled Akihiko." as the other S.E.E.S Members Came." How Very Disappointing Said Takaya as he fled." The Everyone Called Out to him as he bled out, Ken Amada was frozen in Free." agh..... what's with the long face, isn't this what you wanted said Shinjiro to Ken as He Coughed, No Senpai! Said Fuuka." It's alright, Give yourself time, let your anger be your strength, Come on kid, your just a kid, you got your whole life ahead of you, so don't waste it make it your own, ok said Shinjiro." 

"I.......I.......I said Ken he couldn't say anything."  Aki take care of him said Shinijro." I will said Akihiko." This is how it should be said Shinijro as he felled to the ground and died. Ken Cried loudly as all the S.E.E.S Members stood there." 

"After Many Hard-Fought Battles, Your Squad suffered the First causality, Your Death, the Lost of a Comrade was certainly Unexpected, Expect for me, This Night no one will speak a word." 

"These were Spoken By one's of the dead, who's grim of death knows only death, and with death comes the end of living things, and they who took there own lives, forced to watch others die, it's just life for them, yes that's it...........This is the Life of a Grim Reaper." 

"Shinjiro Opened his Eyes as it still was the Dark Hour." Wait.....didn't i just die? said Shinjiro." Yes You did just die, Shinjiro Aragaki, Born: August 11th 1991, Died: October 4th 2009, Cause of Death Lose of Blood from Two gunshot wounds to the back and front chest, at only 17 to 18 years of age, You really did all that to protect that Boy, Ken Amada was his name correct? said Mika Sato." 

"She Closed her To Die-List and Looked Straight at him, It seems you know a lot about me, including when i was going to die?, who are you anyway? you seem to know i am dead depending on what you just said i can tell your not human said Shinjiro." 

"You are Right I am not Human, I am a Grim Reaper, as Part of Grim Reaper I watch over the one's who are about to die, and once they do i take there cinematic record, which show's a individual's Memories, and as like you i was not able to collect it right away which is why i am here, you have become a Lost Soul most notably a Ghost, as such i must reap you right now as your time on this earth has come to it's end said Mika." 

"Your Emotions May be still around on this earth, but have a task to complete so hold still as this will not be painful as sense you are already dead, but if should give you a slight shock, But it will only last for a second said Mika." 

"Shinjiro was confused, by Mika Sato and what she said, he knew he was dead but there was something about her that did seem right about her to him." as Mika Brought her Death Scythe, Shinjiro got Defensive as she brought the Death Scythe, and it didn't stick with him." 

"As Mika attacked him and try to Dodged her and run away as he could not longer summon Castor his persona, or so he really thought at moment sense he was dead." Running from a Grim Reaper isn't gonna get you anywhere Shinjiro Aragaki, all you can do is face me so do that as so said Mika she went after him." 

"What is this Crazy Bitch even saying!?, I Don't Know her, if she is asking me to fight there is no way i am doing that!, Shit it's still like being alive!, why the hell did i became some kind of Ghost! Thought Shinjiro." Mika Soon Caught up to Shinjiro and Stabbed him in the Back with her Death Scythe. Agh! Said Shinjiro." She took her death Scythe off of him as he landed to the ground." Had enough? said Mika."  Tch, how the hell did I get myself into this? Said Shinjiro." 

"His Cinematic Record Came Out, But it went back inside him, which confused Mika." What are you doing? said Mika." I am not letting you take me down, if that's what your trying to do, so back off what your trying to take from me! and Leave me alone! Yelled Shinjiro." Shinjiro Felt something in his hand it was his Evoker, or a Conjured Version of it, "He's Still has that Power of his?, Even in death you are very interesting, Unfortunately I Have orders to take so i am sorry but i can't let you stay a lost soul otherwise said Mika." You ready for this?, Well This is how I do things. Got it? so let's get this over-with said Shinjiro." 

"Castor! Yelled Shinjiro." Shinjiro Summoned his Persona and it attacked Mika." Castor,  Deathbound! Yelled Shinjiro." Mika Dodged before being hit by The Deathbound skill of Castor, but she was still able to land on her feet, if you are trying to kill me just to get rid of me that isn't gonna work you can not Kill me because i am dead just like you! Said Mika." 

"My next strike is gonna be your last! if you don't back away from me, so Bring it on if You are ready for this?! Said Shinijro." Fine if that's how it's gonna be said Mika." Mika and Shinjiro both attacked each other at the same time." Ok That's enough out of the both of you said Rin's Voice." A Bring light appeared and Both Mika and Shinijro were taken to Naganaki Shrine." wait this place? said Shinjiro." Naganaki Shrine? said Mika and Shinjiro as both looked at each other when they said it at the same time." 

"Rin Came out of the Shrine." Jeez I am disappointed in the Both of you!, Fighting with each other like that, you know i am a lost soul too Mika said Rin." Yes i know but your different, you are tethered here, and were pardon by the Higher-Ups for better  precaution but he doesn't get it! said Mika pointing at Shinjiro who sighed in annoyance." 

"Still i won't allow the two to fight, even if it's over Cinematic Record, Really The Grim Reaper's Up in England really need to train there Reapers better on how to handle Lost souls properly, I am trying not be mad at you Mika, but something you got to know why you came back to Japan for a reason not just because of Mia said Rin." Uh Is there something going on here that i am not aware of?, Look i don't know why i am a "Lost Soul" which should be a Ghost right, but i don't see why do i have to be killed for a Cinematic Record! Said Shinjiro." 

"I wasn't going to kill you!, your already dead! you can't die a second time!...........Unless you were on my level now that i kind of think of it at the moment, if i can think about what the Report that was on Alan Humphries and Eric Slingby Said Mika." I don't even know who those guys are? said Shinijro." I wasn't talking to you if you know them! Said Mika." I want you two to make up right now said Rin." Make Up!? But she try to attack me! Said Shinjiro." 

"Rin Looked at him with an Innocent and deadly glare, Shinjiro then sighed, Ok Fine maybe you have some kind of the Point sense i attacked her with a Persona said Shinjiro." But still i only did it because i was defending myself said Shinjiro." Shinjiro went up to Mika and Apologized to her." I am sorry for attacking you with my persona said Shinjiro, Mika Looked at Rin who had a smile on her face she matter quietly to Mika with a Threaten Look in her eyes" Apologized Said Rin."   

"Mika Sighed and Looked at Shinjiro." I am sorry for not addressing it more properly but i am suppose to reap your soul, as a Grim Reaper, but i forget even though a Receive my training from England and due to it being with old costumes I mistook it with the New Costumes, i may not make any sense but you see your cinematic record must be put on file, But sense you being a lost soul which is a ghost, your soul can not be reap because of your emotions that are attached to this earth said Mika." 

"I see, so everything's just an awkward Misunderstanding now? said Shinjiro." Seems to be so from what Rin here is telling us, by the way her name is Rin said Mika." I see said Shinjiro." That's so good that the two of you have made up, Mika has been a Grim Reaper for quite awhile but i am sure if you two become friends who can tell each other about a Grim Reapers and Persona-User said Rin." 

"So Wait are you saying there is a deeper meaning of why you wanted us to make up? said Shinjiro." You could say so, but i am keeping it a secret said Rin." 

"The Meeting of Shinjiro Aragaki and Mika Sato at the Beginning had not gone smoothly, But Soon the two became very acquainted with each other, and when the Battle of Nyx arrived, Mika along with Mika watched as the S.E.E.S Members Battled Nyx. as Shinjiro was able to cheer them on. 

Alright, let's do this

*The End of Event 3*