Event 12: The Untold Story of Nozomi Tamaki

(March 24th 2021)

"A Cold Spring Day had Come to Kamihama City."
Iroha was playing around him Nozomi who Smiled and Giggled."
Who's a Good, Nozo-Chi? You are yes you are said Iroha."
She Tickled Nozomi on her Belly."
Nozomi laugh and Laugh and Iroha smiled."
Your Making her Smile look at that?,
That's a Beautiful Smile isn't it said Ren, he was recording it on a camera."
Iroha Faced Ren with the Camera and Smile as he was zoomed in her face before stopping the Film."

"She gonna love that video when she's Older? Said Iroha."
Or Embarrassed? Said Ren."
Oh Ren-senpai don't say that! Said Iroha lightly punching him in the arm as a Joke."
Ow said Ren laughing it off."

"Morgana Came into the room."
Hey Ren could you come over here for a moment, Haru wants to show you something said Morgana."
Oh ok, Iroha I'll be right back after seeing what Okumura Wants me to see said Ren."
Don't worry take your time, will get back to taking more pictures and videos for Nozomi later said Iroha."
She went back to playing with Nozomi as Ren left The room with Morgana."

"The Phantom Theives and Mikazuki Villa Magical Girls were Hanging out at Villa."
Sana was sewing with Ann and Makoto, Futaba, and she accidentally pricked finger."
Ouch!? Said Sana."
Oh your ok Sana? Said Futaba."
Yeah I am fine I was just not looking straight at least it's not bleeding said Sana."
Just be careful next time said Makoto."
So what are you making? Said Ann."
I am..... making a teddy bear for Nozomi, I am kind of making it look like the Bear In "Miss Purrs-a-lot" said Sana."
Oh you watch that Show?, I loved that show when I was young, I used to watch it a lot with my mother said Futaba."

"Ren saw even Sewing."
Haru then came over to Ren."
There you are Ren said Haru."
Oh hey Okumura, Morgana said there was something you want to show me said Ren."
Yes there was, though I'll like to give it to you in private you see it's for you and Iroha said Haru."
Oh I see said Ren."
Haru and Ren went on the outside to the Porch of the Villa."

"Haru showed a little black box."
Haru Opened it and there was an engagement ring, Ren was shocked to see it."
I know it's a bit much, but I thought sense you guys have a child now, maybe you two should consider in getting married sometime around, so I bought this for you so you don't have to buy one when you want to get to it down the line said Haru."

"Ren was Surprised by the Ring as Haru gave it too him."
He understand what Haru meant,
But he had to get what Iroha thought about it."
being a Husband and Wife for Nozomi would be good."
Um thanks Haru, this was very nice of you said Ren."
I know you're a little shocked but I just wanted to do something for you at least said Haru."
Yeah I like the idea, but I have to see what Iroha thinks first said Ren."
Ohhhhh, Someone's getting married!? Said Futaba." Ann Covered Futaba's mouth as both Makoto, Sana, Futaba and Ann Felled outside with Making an awkward smile on there faces as Ren and Haru looked at them."

"Ren and Haru Smiled Back also Awkwardly."
They had planned to have Ren go on a Night out with Iroha, they decided to use Leblanc so Sojjro could get in on it."
And so with Yachiyo's Permission everything was settled what was not settled was For Ren's parents including Iroha's Parents to happen to be at Leblanc that very day talking with Sojjro."

"This is bad, Ren and Iroha's Parents are here, They can't see the proposal!, They'll freak out!? Said Sana."
Makoto do you know what to do! Said Ryuji."
What!, How should I know? Said Makoto."
Iroha was Wearing a Black Dress and had white gloves, this was an outfit Yachiyo had picked out for her."
Oh Iroha?, You look good in that Dress where did you get it? Said Her Mom."
Oh Yachiyo picked out for me, she said it used to belong to her said Iroha."
You guys are having fun with your little "Date" are you? Said Sojjro."