Event 9: A Rumor of The White Angel

"In The Story a Mysterious Character Known as The White Angel is Revealed How Ever There Character is a Mystery, and it's to be a Mystery as you The Reader Must Find out there Identity.

When The White Angel Speaks There Words Will be Spoken Though cursive."

"The White Angel Is described to be Female, She Wears a White Cloak with A Blue Gem Brooch that Holds Up the Cloak, The White Angel carries a sword and one of Arms are Like a Doll's Arm, a prosthetic arm to be exact. That's All You Need to Know on what she looks like."

"One Give away she is one of the Main Characters of Persona Record,
It Could be Madeline, it Could be Noami, It Could be Rika, It Could Mika, Maybe she Knows all as Dear Friends of Her, if You know who she is DON'T SPOIL IT TO ANYONE, Keep it to yourself until I Reveal the Character's Identity Later down the Line in the next story After this one."

"That Is When She Will Be Reaveled.
"Who is The White Angel"? and What are her "Goals", is She an Enemy or a Friend? she is a main character after all."

Now enjoy the Event 9 of Events to come.

----------------------------------------------------------
Event 9: A Rumor of a White Angel

Hey Have You Heard, As Anyone Told You?, The Rumor About "The White Angel"?, The White Angel is A Girl Who's Real Name is Unknown she is Said to be Like a Goddess, But What Does She Do?.
It's Said She Goes To People Who Are Sad, Unexplained Mental Issues, and Cures Them With The Magic Words, "Everything Will Be Alright, Don't forget that, The Chains of Darkness Have No Right to Hurt You Anymore." once she says those words all the Darkness One Feels Disappears and They Feel like a Whole New Person, Though it's all Thanks to The White Angel to Give Those Magic Words."

"But What Does She Look Like, How Do I Know it's Really Her and not my Imagination, Well She Can Be Any Age, a Child, a Teen or an Young adult?, But What Keeps her Very distinctive By a White Cloak That Covers her Face, She Hold a Magic Sword and has a Blue Sapphire Gem As Decor Piece, That Holds Up Her Cape, and Covers her Face. but what most About is that One of Arms is Like a Doll's Arm. it's on her Right Arm and Her left arm is a normal human arm, The Doll Arm Is All Pale and White, She isn't Called the White Angel beacuse she wears a White Cloak but it's also her Doll like Arm as Well."

"Whoever She Really is Behind The Cloak May Be a Mystery to Never Be Solved, But Everyone Knows Her Goal and Dreams Lives On By Saving the Lives Of Innocent People."

"Dad don't worry, I'll help you get better."
You might know who I am, but let me tell you, so people call me the "White Angel",
The reason I am call this way is beacuse I help people who shadows try and consume."

"Over the Years, I only knew I had a Dad, I do have a mom but she's a different story,
I've protected a child that would become a Goddess of Reality, she was the most powerful magical girl I ever saw even Powerful enough at Madoka's level but another level high."
She may not look like it at first being only a little kid, but I would lose an arm for her and that's what I did, even around all the people she met on her journey.
And Two I would meet with the power of magic swords and my own."

"You recently after the battle with the angel of massacre was delt with,
The shadows found a new way to haunt people, but going into these Jails like the Jails I was told from the Phantom Theives, but the little humanity companion, Sophia likes to refer to it as a "Mini Jail" as they are widely unknown to the public unlike for the Phantom Theives work on the Jails or Palaces for Example."

"So if you are ready, to know that, then I'll see you there."
In the Generation of Mirror's memories yet to come. - The White Angel.

*The End of Event 9*