Event 6: Shattered Friendship a Sacrifice for a Child's Life

"There's a Dark Room, the Room is Pink with a Maid outfit on a Chair to a Desk, she sat down on the floor at the foot of her bed as a Tear went down her face, She had her Pink soul gem out."

Ryo

"We have to find Ikumi! Said Shizuku Hozumi.", Shizuku I know your worry for Ikumi especially sense what happened to Ryo, but we can't panic about this we have to stay calm said Touka."
There was a Baby crying and Sumire Yoshizawa came out of a room with a Baby Nozomi, "This place is what Nemu made to protect Nozomi, it looks actually like Mikazuki Villa yet I still get myself lost here, how long do Nozomi and Ren have to stay here to keep them safe from what took Iroha? Said Sumire."

"Sorry about that, this is connected to Hotel Faint Hope, the Original base of the Wings of Magius, only the Neo-Magius know of it sense they were Once wings of Magius themselves, yet we are still going over the attempt kidnapping of Nozomi as they Claim not to have orchestrated it,
I have my own beliefs in them but I don't want to believe they are lieing just yet but something does tell me they are telling the truth, for right now we have Ikumi before the Peace Talks talk please, where will disclose what do with Nozomi to keep her well protected said Nemu."

"You sent the Phantom Theives too look for her right? Said Sumire."
Yes we have, the Investigation Team and Shadow Operatives can help but they are working in one what happened during that Attempt, The S.E.E.S team are also helping to search for Ikumi, Minato and Tart are Leading the Persona-Users and Magical girls as we speak said Mifuyu."

"I believe this must be Strega is Doing this said Touka." What makes you say that? Said Shizuku."
Well some of the wings of Magius robes were stolen though it was only two of the White and Black Feather Designs, if you remember from what San Kagura had Pointed out she saw Magical girls who belong to Strega wearing the Robes, including Promise Blood and Neo-Magius, not Even the Outfits of The Tokime clan are safe said Touka."
If they are able to wear these outfits it sneak in without us knowing we should make more clear of it said Mifuyu."

"Let's go over what happened, retrace the steps from what had happened at the attempt kidnapping to what is connected with Ikumi's Disappearance said Nemu."

(Flashback)

Shizuku: if I remember correctly?, I was there, with Ryo and Ikumi, Ciel was with us too we came to see Nozomi and help out Sumire as Ren made her one of the godmother's and caretaker of Nozomi.

Sumire: yes that's correct I remember, Nozomi's Nursery was once Iroha's bedroom.

"Mikazuki Villa was very quiet, but it was never this quiet, there was a not on the door from Sana to Yachiyo near where shoes were kept."

Dear Yachiyo

Me and Felicia went out to help Tsuruno at her family's restaurant, just to tell you where we are - Love Sana

"Oh so Sana and Felicia are out? Said Ikumi." Aren't you guys a little bit concern how quiet it is, Yachiyo knew where were coming said Ryo."
Yes she did and I believe she doesn't keep her door unlocked said Ciel."
Ciel has a point said Shizuku."

"I'll go check you guys stay here said Shizuku, she took off her shoes and entered the house."
Nanami? It's us are you home? Said Shizuku." Ugh? Said Yachiyo." Shizuku found Yachiyo unconscious in the kitchen. Yachiyo!? Said Shizuku."
N...noz... Nozomi? Said Yachiyo."

"Shizuku!? What's going on!? Said Ryo." Yachiyo is knocked out! Said Shizuku." What! Said Ciel."
There was a Scream upstairs."
Ciel ran up there."
Well he doesn't care much about Japanese etiquette, you got to take your shoes off before entering the house I am guessing it's just beacuse he is from England said Ikumi stubborn that Ciel broke the Etiquette of the Japanese style."