PARTY🥳🥳🥳🥳

Shhh.🤐🤐🤐🤐 I'm not scheduled to post today, but I'm too excited to not talk to you, because I've got some news.

You've let this book be part of your lives, as much as it is in mine and you deserve to hear news, concerning this book, personally from me.

So....Here goes:

Luna Catherine: The Rewritten: A Luna Catherine Bonus Chapter is kicking butt on Amazon! More readers means more of us. I'm excited to see our family grow bigger and bigger.

Through your expression of love and support for this book, I believe you guys gave me more strength to complete this book and you've made it possible, for such moments to be possible. I invite you to guys to be witnesses to this book, being introduced to more of the world, and our family getting bigger.

It wouldn't have been the same, cheering for this alone, that is why with you guys, it's a whole lot better.

If you still haven't gotten your copy of the bonus chapter yet, go ahead and get yours on Amazon while it's free.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JR9GN16

Thank you for always having my back!

Another thing! The book trailer is now up on Youtube! Watch it here:

https://youtu.be/CSY5MM1vzYU

Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share!

Hang in there, and I will see you in the next update!