Range

Today your boyfriend JJ had decided that he wanted to teach you how to use his gun.
He said that he would meet you at his chateau at 11:30am, which was very soon.

But little did he know, you already knew how to use a gun.
Your dad was a big fan of hunting, and would always take you to the shooting range when he practiced.

He would teach you how to use all of his rifles and pistols so that when you were older, you could go out hunting with him.

Unfortunately he passed away before you got the chance, but you still remembered what to do.

But you decided to allow JJ to 'teach' you so that you could spend more time with him.

Once it was time, you walked over to JJ's where he would be waiting for you.
Thankfully his dad had gone away for a while so he won't be there because it put unneeded stress on JJ.

When I arrived, I walked straight around to the back of the house, where JJ would normally practice his aim.
Sure enough there he was sitting in a plastic chair, midway through exhaling smoke from his cigarette.

Once he noticed your presence his face lit up. He jumped up and threw the end of his cigarette on the grass before embracing you in his arms.

"Hey babe." He grinned and pecked your lips.
"Hey!" You smiled and wrapped your arms around his torso, pulling his body closer to yours.

You looked into his ocean blue eyes as you snaked your arms further around his waist.
Then you found a grip on his gun that was tucked in the back of his waistband.

You gave him a cheeky smile before pulling the gun out and holding it teasingly infront of you.
"Ooh that was smooth!" He grinned and looked into your playful eyes.

"How about you tell me what to do with this huh?" You smiled and innocently looked at the gun in your hand.
"I can do that." He grinned and placed his hand on your waist, leading you over to a makeshift target made out of wooden crates and planks.

He grabbed a pair of earmuffs and put them over your ears, lifting one side over so that you could still hear him.

"Okay first you wanna have a good stance, like this." He said, putting his back foot behind him and bending his knees slightly.
You copied his stance, making sure you were still facing the flimsy target.

"That's perfect." He smiled and moved so that he was standing behind you, with his body brushing against yours.

"Now look down the scope and aim the centre of the cross at the target." He gripped your waist to steady you, making it extremely hard to concentrate.

You stretched out your arms, one hand holding onto the grip, and the other steadying it out by holding underneath the barol.

"Then once it's aimed you pull the trigger." His raspy voice echoed in your ear causing your body to shudder.

He pressed a distracting kiss onto your neck before pulling the earmuff over your ear and stepping back.
Since you already knew what you were doing, it didn't take long for you to correctly aim the gun.

You took notice of all his instructions as if you had no idea what you were doing. Whereas in reality you knew exactly what you were doing, and you didn't actually need his help at all.

Once you were completely sure about your aim, you slowly pulled the trigger back, filling the air with a loud bang.
You barely budged since it only had a small recoil compared to the big rifles and other guns that you had used.

You lowered the gun and looked out at the target.
As your eyes focused, you saw the tiny hole on the target right in the centre.

You pulled the earmuffs off of your head and turned to look at your boyfriend who was standing in awe.

"How the fu- this isn't your first time with a gun is it?" He said, looking at you in disbelief.

"Um, well no." You flashed him an innocent smile before lowering the gun to your side.
He chuckled and grabbed the gun out of your hand, sliding it onto the small plastic table next to him.

He placed his index finger under your chin and tilted it up to face him.
"You're a badass." He smiled before pressing his lips onto yours.
"A pretty one too." He added and tucked a peice of hair behind your ear.

You smiled and ran your fingers through his messy blonde hair, earning a grin from him.

"You did make it a little hard to concentrate though." You giggled.
"Well you looked hot doing it." He smirked and rested his hands on your hips once again.

"And how does such a pretty girl know how to use those?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Then before you could answer he let out an obnoxious gasp.
"Are you an assassin!?"

You laughed at his random remark.
"Oh yeah I'm here on a mission to kill you." You said in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay now I know you're lying." He chuckled.
"But seriously how'd you get so good!?"

"My dad taught me when I was little." You explained.
"Woah that's cool!" He smiled. "Did you use the big rifles and stuff?"

"Hell yeah I did!" You smiled as you watched his face change from surprised to excited.
"You jealous?"
"Just a little." He said, pinching his fingers together.

"Maybe I could teach you how to use them sometime?" You suggested.
"Hell yes!" He grinned and pulled you into a hug.

Your uncle now had the guns that your dad used, and he would always take you to the shooting range to use them. You were sure he wouldn't mind if JJ tagged along a couple of times.

"No stealing them though!" You chuckled as you remembered how he got his hands on the gun in the first place.

"Babe that was one time!" He defended, not changing the fact that he literally stole a gun from a dead man's hotel room.

You smiled and shook your head at your childish boyfriend.
"Okay fine, why don't you show me what you've got?" You smiled and pointed at the gun on the table.

He grinned and picked it up, holding it in his hand. "Make way for the pro!"
You laughed as you watched him prepare.

Once again the sound of gunfire filled the air as you watched him shoot at the target.